Soulful words a mother wants to say to a son who cheats on his wife

Most parents love to shower their children with advice and guidance. Even when these children have long since grown up and left home. But today’s heroine is not like that.

Editorial "Site" She shares the sad story of a mother who knows how difficult it is sometimes to give advice to an adult son.

“Immediately after the birth of my son, my husband left me for another.” I loved him very much and, despite the bitter resentment, I still expected him to come to his senses and return home.

Over time, it became clear that the grief-father is not going to return to the family. So I just put up with it and let him go of my thoughts. Years passed and I had to raise my son alone.

After the betrayal of my beloved son became my only joy in life. I tried my best to give him everything he needed. As he grew older, he seemed to love him even more. And one day, in the place of my little boy, I found a beautiful adult man. Words cannot tell how proud I was of both of us!

When my son turned 25, he married a wonderful girl, and two years later they gave me a wonderful grandson. It seemed that our lives had finally settled down and we had found the happiness I had dreamed of for so long.

But one day all my iridescent illusions about the perfect family just vanished. One day, while walking with my grandson in the park, I noticed my son interacting with an attractive girl. After a little observation, I realized that this was not just an acquaintance, and decided to talk to my son as soon as he returns home.

Waiting for the next conversation, I was very worried. It was hard for me to understand why my son repeats his father’s act, knowing how much pain it once caused me.

What a surprise I was when my son started a difficult conversation when he came home! He explained to me that he had made a mistake and was very sorry for it. He then asked for advice on whether he should confess to his wife. I thought for a long time about his words... The only thing I could say was, “Follow your heart.” Only it can give you the right answer.

Tags

See also

New and interesting