Why do our women pay their husbands’ loans and pay their debts, forgetting about their own well-being?

It so happened that we have a woman is not a fragile flower that needs to be protected from unnecessary adversity, but a real horse, persistently striving for something better for her family. And A woman who loves so much, They can even go to extremes and take on the role of a forager entirely, even if their other half does not deserve it at all.

“The horse will stop at a gallop, he will enter the burning hut!” Yes, dear women, this is all about you. However, is the marriage worth such torment or is it better to just leave the parasite, despite everything and even on joint children including? Today we have 3 stories for you, which painfully accurately characterize how women can be wrong.

A woman who loves history 1. We did not meet for long, about six months. I liked it right away, Sasha's name. Moderately cute, tall. As it turns out, he works for a good firm, but he's a boob, and it's actually his father's firm. Although the salary is decent, and he gets it honestly. But at 23, the guy didn’t want to grow up too much, and his career growth didn’t bother him.

After the proposal was made to me, I insisted on only one whim: I want a cool wedding. Like a fairy tale. With a dress, champagne, beautiful interior, gifts, salute and beautiful shooting. Wedding travel should be included, of course. I didn't have enough money for everything, and my fiance's dad had money. I had to take out a loan and, of course, in my name. After all, I work officially, and not get paid in an envelope, like some people.

I found a great tour, almost for pennies. One thing is bad: the wedding will work only on arrival, otherwise it will disappear. Well, before that, no problem, let's break through.

In the South, we've learned that we just don't fit together. Of course, I failed at home. If it's so painful for me on vacation with him, what happens when we get home and live together? We arrived, the wedding was canceled, the deposit was not given to me, of course. You know who the credit is. That's how I live.

Story 2. Before the wedding, I knew what I was going to do, but I was blinded by the talent of my future husband. He paints beautifully, that's the truth. I have great respect for creative people, I can’t help it.

There. Anyone can offend an artist, but if you offend his talent, it will be even worse. Over time, his paintings fell in value as no one wanted to buy them. Rare exhibitions did not give the former benefit, and my husband became addicted to strong drinks with even greater force than in his youth.

Realizing that I could not live without money, I began to think about various options. My husband, whatever he is, is mine, and together we will overcome. I went to business classes and asked friends and acquaintances. I read a lot of articles on the Internet. I took out a loan and started my own business: a small cafe in a good neighborhood.

Naturally, my training and knowledge was too little. Or maybe just bad luck. The business went down. Now I have the same problem with my depressed husband. And to this was added a lot of debt.

Story 3. My boyfriend was a very gambler, betting on everything. He even argued with me about all kinds of nonsense. But I loved him more than life, somehow he hooked me. Probably openness of character and charisma.

Once he won a very good amount of money, bet on his favorite football team. But this time he was not even happy, only his eyes glowed with some completely wild sparkles. "Now," he promised me, "our lives will change." As he explained later, this was the point.

He found some unknown site where money lets you know the results of matches that have not even begun. I tried my favorite one and it was confirmed. And since he had no money, and he had been blacklisted in the bank for a long time, he called me to help him in order to increase my investments tenfold.

I took out a loan the next morning. On that day, there were 2 games that promised a solid win, because a weaker team had to win.

After 2 games we lost all my money, the guy left me. I came up with something as a reason, like, I don't believe in it, so I left. Not back. The saddest thing is, if he came back, I'd probably stay with him. But now I have unpaid loans that I don’t even know how to repay.

We hope that these stories will serve as a good lesson for those girls and women who trust their men so much that they are ready to run to wherever they are offered. Exercise prudence and do not follow the lead of anyone. You have your head on your shoulders and you need to use it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting