12 stories about what life with a pet is difficult but fun

Eighty three million eight hundred thirty five thousand five hundred forty two

Pets is a sea of joy, happiness and emotion. And it is a headache, it's not always our Pets behave the way we would like.

Site gathered for you some overheard stories about our smaller brethren, to laugh and to make sure again: a life with animals can't be boring.

• Cats are very strange animals, but that... get Up in the morning before the husband, and the cat sadly and sleepily waddles after me. The tray is next to the toilet. Sit down, barely opening his eyes, he is attached to your tray. Making their case, I notice that the cat is faking! Faking a trip to the toilet! Apparently, repeating after me. Why did he do it and who it is that wants to prove? One cat is known!

• My cat is always very carefully hides her kittens. But if I get desperate and don't feed her on demand, it starts to bring them to me and sitting down silently looks me in the eyes, they say, we are poor, miserable, I have children, and you, to the contrary, have to nursing mothers!

Ninety three million six hundred eighty seven thousand five hundred seventy six

• At home, we have a separate bathroom, but between the bathroom and the toilet is a hole in the wall. Recently took a kitten, so he got into the habit to get under the bathroom, then out through the hole in the toilet, and then flop into the toilet! The water in the bathtub or sink, he is afraid, and here right pulls it off. But time goes by, the cat grew up, not crawls into the hole... Now he goes to the kitchen, throws his bowl of water and plops down in the resulting puddle.
  • I sincerely hate my parrot. When I'm in the other room, he makes the sound of my ringtone. Running to pick up the phone, and there's nothing. And when ignore it — there are 100500 missed! To change the sound of tried — helps day to 2 max. About alarms in General are silent. Feathered asshole!
Sixty five million four hundred fifty seven thousand one hundred sixty four

• I have a dog. Pekingese. When she screws up — beg for food or cats pick her up, I with a serious face said to her: "Phenomenon, darling, where are Your manners, You, in the end, not only himself, but also his mother shame". After that, she is sooooo guilty and my tail between my legs goes to his booth and time out.

• Was walking with his big cowardly Labrador without a leash. Meet the guy with the dog. I call my dog to him, and guy asked to take Spitz on his hands, suddenly frightened. The guy says that everything is fine. I stand solemnly while my dog sniffs Spitz. Spitz fearfully looks at Labrador. And... sneezes. My huge dog runs away in a neighboring yard from fear, the guy laughs at us, and I with shame chasing after her.

Thirty eight million twenty thousand eight hundred forty seven

• Friends threw out the cat, and my mom picked up. From friends know that the cat is deaf, "kitty, kitty" and did not respond to any sounds does not react, but otherwise a perfectly normal and affectionate cat. It lived with us for a couple of years, and suddenly started with packages to play at the sound of a package of food to respond to the call of the guy started to come. It turned out, the cat simply do not care at all and he's an arrogant lazy ass. A true cat.
  • Recently opened a bottle of beer on the bedside table, and the lid flew off to Kota... in the Morning I found that my shoes Nassau and lay the cover itself. At first it was funny, but then it dawned on me...
Thirty three million three hundred forty eight thousand one hundred seventy six

• I have a pet Spitz. We rarely walk, but he likes it a lot. However, if you go out with him more than 20 minutes, it starts to simulate, which broke two front legs. Rests nose to the ground, straighten legs, and squeaks. The first time I fucked up the second time too. Now not roll, but you have to take him up and carry home.
  • I live with my husband in the kitchen, the sound is just wonderful. About a year ago in a neighboring apartment came to live a young girl, 17-19 years. And here throughout this year, she lives near us, the day she several times asks the cat: "Tisha, HOW can you be such a good cat LIKE? Well, tell me WHY YOU're SUCH a GORGEOUS CAT? God, I LOVE YOU! GOD, YOU'RE AWESOME."
Fifty six million five hundred eighty seven thousand three hundred thirty five

• I have a pet Jora. He is a goose. In my childhood, we lived in a private house in the village. The grandmother of the birds kept, decided to kill the goose, and he was out, came running up to me and clinging so... In the end I goose are not given, and he for me since the tail went. Through time the house is sold, with the savings was enough for two odnushki. And divided in one living grandmother with my mother in the other — I'm with Zhora. Have you ever met a person who is 18 years of living with the goose? It's me!

• My cat is all ways trying to get rid of our cat. Last method: I was having lunch in the kitchen, Koshak sitting next to him. I had to step away for a few minutes. After some time, I ran the cat and started to howl and call to the kitchen. When I see my plate lying on the floor and the cat happily eats from it. Began to scold and praise your kitty that passed his kinsman. All is good, but the plate she turned and immediately ran after me. How do I know? My boyfriend sat there and bellow.

via #image1348265

Tags

See also

New and interesting