Would you, a man, yelled something smaller...

On a small island in the ocean was the lighthouse, where he lived only one person — the superintendent. To him no one came, except the old postman. One day there came a terrible storm, but the responsible postman still sailed on the boat to the lighthouse to deliver an important letter for caretaker.

Every minute spent in the boat, the mood of the postman was rapidly deteriorating. He cussed and complained about their stupid job, forcing him to perform his duties in any weather. Finally the postman swam to the island with the lighthouse and began to knock on the door, shivering from the chilly wind and rain and shouting curses at the address of the superintendent:

— You get out, you bastard! It is I, the postman, I got a letter you got!

After a few agonizing minutes the door of the lighthouse opened and on the porch appeared the caretaker. The poor postman has brought down on him with a vengeance. He expressed everything he thinks about people who live in that horrible place that he was, they say, have risking their lives just to deliver some lousy letter. Yes, and all sorts of slow idiots make poor postman to stand in the rain and wind, not opening the door.

The lighthouse Keeper calmly listened to the angry speech of a man and said:

So, are you finished?

I confused the mailman.

— That's it. Would you, a man, yelled something smaller, and then I have a daily journal and some will be discharged!

The website is now at Classmates! Push:

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting