Free fall

In early summer a friend told me that in the park on Krestovsky put new rides. Like, we have built large Russian roller coaster and put some Freefall - lift where you dropped from a great height. Very cool.

Today, I thought that the floor of the summer has already passed, and I did, and decided that it was time. The young lady that I was planning to walk the night, took this idea and we went quietly.

At 8 pm at the entrance to the park it was quite lively and fun.

The first thing I saw the big Russian hills - they built just behind the old. Especially not impressed - well, the old higher, but any comparison with the ruins of RollerCoaster what I saw as a child somewhere in about the same places. Those were great. Maybe because as a child.

A new, unique for Russia in its characteristics Russian Hill. The height of 45 meters, the length of the track 1, 5 kilometers.

Little could be seen behind the tower free fall. Occasionally, it could see some kind of lift, but he failed to notice the drops - apparently it happened quickly. Oh, how wrong I was.

First we went to a roller coaster. Near it was even worse - the impression that bought / used the hill in some European park, patch up and running. All some old, not modern design, rattles and clanks. Anyway, $ 100 is not a pity.

I must say that before I never on any of the rides did not speak and had no idea.
View previous group is also not particularly impressed - well, in the first loop povizzhali and then rode in silence, some even waved his hand in greeting down and it was over pretty quickly.

We sat down. Chairs like Star Wars, even when disconnected pshikat. Immediately warn you - if you hurry up and snap all by yourself, then otschelknetsya back just after the finish. And you're up to the start until everything is dealt with in some places will sit chained to a chair, like a butterfly collection.

Whistled flinched went. They dragged us up pretty high, sit, turn my head. We drive to the top.

Neither whore did not warn that it is not necessary to turn the head, and it is necessary to hold her as a fighter ace to the back of the chair and keep straight. Because we boomed in the first loop and accelerating it turned niebicheskim. My head bent down, I look myself in the crotch and to the drool from his mouth skewed. Just not a broken neck.

Slegchalo, I straighten your head and look forward. Yes, then I have just been doing. Looking rested against the rails in front of them and never left. Yeah, there's that nut is not stand ... Or there is the bracket ... and go we are all the laws of physics on a tangent to all locomotives in the sky ... Aki geese, with mats ... Fuck ... Another turn ... Wait exactly fly away, well not this rattletrap here to stay ...

Thoughts on how to grandly waved down does not arise. She did not even seem ridiculous. Worried, as if not to snatch bracket from the front seat. Or without passing the pipe (diameter 4-5 cm) hands as paper.

We rushed on the horizontal part of the track in the woods. From the outside it looked very dull place. And here ... in the woods ... to fuck my bald head, Wait exactly lunge to Ebony and head against the ... ... ah support, Nenad! enough !!!

In general, I still do not yelled and reach the finish line is not obdelamshis. Hands on the handrail was able to let go at once.

Tellingly, while I was struggling with his fingers and tried to persuade them to let go of the pipe - the young lady was already rearranging her hair. First thing. "I am, - he says - as the top pulled up and closed his eyes, and how to stop thinking that maybe I bang wind porastrepalo ...»

A breath, pulled a cigarette (a mental note that the little hands trembling).
 - Well, the free fall? - Willfully so cheerfully.
 - Lets do it!
And they went.

I must say, my friend told me about this attraction so:
 - First, raise halfway and not throw at full speed slows down, people are used to. And then dragged to the top, and from there have thrown the full. That's all.
Report: my friend in this attraction was. I watched apparently from a respectful distance. That used, then of course, there swam dick, all the way around.

Angry Board:
Generally, it is realistic to buy a ticket for this attraction to the other hand, on the approaches to look at the other attractions (there is also full of screaming), friends distracting chatter. If you're lucky, and the queue will not be - will approach just to download their group and get a pleasant surprise. Those who want to particularly impressed defecate or give your friends - I advise to stop reading and sneak this attraction looking at the ground, so as not to see the previous group of sufferers. From the side to see things are not so simple - the trees are in the way, going all around and so and so.

That is, if you do not know the order of events - myocardial provided to you.
Guaranteed.

We were lucky - there was a queue, but the elevator was already charged almost to the eyeballs were only single place, and we decided it would be romantic obostsatsa close and waited for the next session.

Bought a ticket (there is already at 200p), I sat down on a wooden bench and watched.
For a start it became clear that all is not put into the elevator and outside. That is a oherenny pole height of 70 meters of pipes, cables and other beams at him from outside dressed square frame and fastened her seat. Three on each side. You sit you jerk feet and around the void, just behind is what you see.

Well, all sufferers gathered them fastened, Miss ticket collector closed the gate, and with a sly look on his face hit the green button.

I sat back.

Something buzzed and crawled up the elevator. Slowly, slowly and jerkily. Rose by 3 meters, stopped and even priupal ago by 10-20 centimeters. Some hysterical joke - well, that's broke.

Suddenly, something buzzed, as pure as in the War of the Worlds Martians howled. Very nasty. Obviously somewhere air is blown.

- Uh-uh, - I think - probably air brake prepare. Wait they would lift half, slowly lower ...
As the silence. The pause was taken theater. I still wonder - there are always the same, or a pause timer has randomly?

Something smacked his quietly ... And suddenly all of them as a zaebenit in the sky! I damn right on their bench jumped. Well naturally like in the cartoons - as the protagonist of a huge slingshot sling or a bullet in the sky - vzhiiiik! and it has a point. Then just - sitting in front of me 12 people in the Martian chairs, chatting legs and suddenly - fyuyuyut and not have them. And somewhere in the sky a black dot on the squeals a lot of votes.

If I could pull the sting from that point - I would definitely there sbeg. But I looked at them like a rabbit on a boa and glued to the bench.

Anyway. It was our turn. He sat down in a chair, strapped himself, waiting. I must say I'm not so mandrazhiroval even before the start of the race. Young lady sitting in a nearby chair, but if there sat the Freddy Krueger, my face would not change one iota.

Creaked went up. Froze. Below Martian howled. Thoughts in my head zero.
Silence, dramatic fucking break.

And then we ebnuli up. On the Russian roller coaster, if you remember, I resist not yelled. Here I do not yelled. I could not. Because I broke uterine groan:
 - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ...

At the top we stopped not by themselves. So, anyway, I felt. We slowed down. Around the void, I surveyed the city, and see it very well, not only because it is high, but mostly because the eyes of the saucer, and at this time the chair begins to slow down, and I continue to seek up. In nothingness. I had never buckle even when I was Chief of Staff of the division personally caught for theft at a grocery warehouse.

Weightlessness. Drop down. But not until the end, to about half. Back up.

Here we are caught and stopped. Hike up to the very top.

Pause. Bottom hear the roar of the Martian. Then silence. Behind something he smacked his ominous. To survey the city, I try not to drop his eyes. Height approximately 25-storey building. Chatting legs completely void, I think about eternity.

Ebbbsssss! Flew down.

Weightlessness.

Well, then again a couple of times here and there ottormazhivayas protelepalis, but it is child's play.

With the chair came down himself. I smoke. Send by ride away. I went to pee in the toilet free. Somehow gratuity very reassured.

More or less assembled itself into a pile. I turn to the lady to utter majestic "Well, that you were not afraid?" And at that time the trees hear the roar of the Martian. It turns out that the reliability of the reflex was prescribed at one time! By conditional sound frantically waved his arms in all directions in search of the pipe, to grab hold of it and freeze.

Atlichny amusement, would recommend. Not less than three sex.

That's usually when the ladies scared, they squeal. So yes?
Not this way. When the screaming - it is fun and a little scary. In freefall they are not screaming. They wept loudly, with howls at the park. I will not undertake this sound to pass, is not unique. A long and very loud vzryd with sobs, repeatedly and for a long time. Not a scream, not. I myself there moaning.

You will experience a Rise in the chair with the acceleration of a Formula 1 car to a height of 70 meters and the same rapid decline! Bungee "rest"!

Was there still Shaker and Storm, but I already niasilil. People on the storm screamed bloody murder and continuously. But do not cry, as in a free fall.

ppk

Tags

See also

New and interesting