Jennifer Lawrence is going through for their discomfiture at & quot; Oscar & quot;

Jennifer Lawrence is now enshrined not only the glory of a good actress, but the fame of the actress that falls at the award ceremony "Oscar". I recall last year, Jennifer fell, getting to the stage for his statuette "Oscar". Then the actress got entangled in a crinoline skirt-from Dior, and may be the culprit was a thrill actress and an empty stomach (she said she had not eaten all day before the ceremony).

Jennifer Falls at last year's "Oscar»

What caused the re embarrassment for "Oscar" in 2014? Again dress from Dior? Or actress is simply too actively welcomed the audience and did not notice the guard column?

Image Jennifer on "Oscar" in 2014

"I do not know how it happened - is justified by the star. - It happened so fast. I'm afraid now to view the press. You see, I rehearse their way out before the ceremony. Walked the red carpet in a dress and shoes. Perhaps she had a bump, which I did not notice and stumbled ... I was a little awkward, you have to be careful ».

Jennifer Falls on the "Oscar" in 2014

Lawrence is very worried about his second fall on the most important event in the world of cinema.

"I'm afraid now, many will think that this is my trick - admitted in an interview with Access Hollywood actress. - I hope no one has to take photos ».

And here, the actress is not right. Photo of her fall shattered instantly.

Tags

See also

New and interesting