Lawrence

Having played in "Winter's Bone," Jennifer Lawrence pulled the lucky ticket. Now she is - a movie star, a promising actress and welcome guest at social events and in the pages of gloss.

Jennifer Lawrence as a teenager defined its main objective. She wanted to become an actress. And do not passively so dreamed "that's a good idea to ..." and start acting. First, she persuaded her parents to move to New York. Secondly, I graduated from high school as an external student for 2 years before to be able to actively act in films.

I must say that the acting potential was obvious. Otherwise, it would not see Jennifer their roles as their ears ...

His first steps as an actress on the set of Lawrence made a series. A little later came the big screen. Lawrence first notable work was the film "The Burning Plain", in this movie, Jennifer co-starred with Oscar-winning actresses - Charlize Theron and Kim Basinger. This role brought the actress Marcello Mastroianni Award Venice Film Festival 2008. Two years later, Lawrence again nominated. It was - "Golden Globe" (2011) and "Oscar" (2011) in the category "Best Actress", but in both categories it bypassed Natalie Portman.

In the film "Winter's Bone," Jennifer showed almost youthful heroism, playing a teenage girl is faced with an almost unbearable physical and mental tests. However, she Lawrence believes that much more difficult to choose a dress for the Oscar ceremony.

Anyway, after 2010 Lawrence - like hot cakes. Matthew Vaughn took her to the role of the role of a young Mystique in the movie about the early years of the X-Men.

"In preparing for the role, I thought that if I were to appear naked before the world, I want my body to look feminine, but not like I'm a 13 year old guy. I am horrified by people who believe that women should look that way »
Yes, the body of Jennifer is not like a boy. And that's a plus. At least in the movie will be a girl with normal forms ...

In the same year, Lawrence starred in the drama "The Beaver." And here she was again organic.

frame from the film "Winter's Bone»:

Jennifer on a talk show with Jesse Eisenberg:

Jen and Mila Kunis:

Stills from the film "The Hunger Games." Lawrence believes that the film will justify all the hopes of fans of the book. According to her, on the set it was really - and dirt, and snakes, and testing, and it should be transmitted to the screen.

Jennifer admitted that she read the book, Susan Collins, before listening to, and there was a big fan of them. Jen tries not to think that the film may be the same success as in "Twilight." Although this comparison is inevitable, after all the "Twilight" - this is not "The Hunger Games."

Directed by Gary Ross and actors - Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth:

By the way, saying that Jen affair with a partner on the "X-Men" Nicholas Hoult ...

Now filmmakers are trying to make the most of talent and youthful Jennifer - she plans to premiere five projects. Also in 2012 we will see Jennifer in the movie "House at the end of the street & quot ;, and in 2013 - in the comedy" Collection of a ray of hope ».

Tags

See also

New and interesting