They corresponded for 2 weeks and decided to meet. Who would have thought it will all end!

Tell me, do you believe in the amazing coincidence? And super-amazing? Edition Site is sure: the story of incredible coincidences amaze anyone! The title, which gave her the author - "Catherine the Great". So ... Dmitry: Two weeks corresponded with her, Katherine call, pretty and intelligent, Man no. We agreed to cross the city, I know there is a good coffee shop. I dressed decently, bought her flowers, everything is as it should be. Met, she is even better than in the photo was. Effective this brunette hair, heels, green dress with sequins, I, frankly, a little embarrassed.

Well, let's go next to her, chatting about anything now, I think, sit down in a coffee shop, communicate. And then I suddenly seemed to fall through the ground, fly somewhere, banging, and more leg in the fall slugger. Ochuhivayus and understand that has managed to open the door I did not notice, and hell knows, as we now get out of here.

I called this Katya, and it does not fit, he is afraid of, apparently. Oral, oral, he came last. "Are you alive?" - He asks. "Long live, scream, call someone for help, I myself do not get out, do not you see what?" She walked about fifteen minutes, at least, I really lost it again. Eventually led to the coffee house waiter with a ladder, I'm on it and climbed. Got all in pylischa head in the dust of some kind, and it is currently, smiling, took me much evil.

Look, I say, and would be quick to call it, I'm a cripple and could suffocate or methane there. And she though henna, just snorted, say, they say, thank you, that never went away, would sit there like a gopher.

Well, what then date when such talk? And all the dirty shirt and heel pain, painful to walk. Well, I say, I'm sorry, let you spend up to the underground. Well, let's go again next, we were both silent.

And then gradually reach me was that it seems to be ... not that Katherine. Though brunette, too, and curly, and in the green dress, but shoes that have a heel, and at this sandals are webbed like a gladiator. And a bouquet of a very different, some yellow. Well, just three mystic leaf

Catherine:. We met with him in chatik, pictured nothing writes with humor. Talked to two weeks, the same kind of interests, both love poems, they decided to meet in real life. Let's go for a walk around the city, go, talk, weather lovely, Evening. Look - a coffee house on the corner, if you want, I ask zaydёm? He does not answer. Maybe expensive for him, I think, but came with a bunch of no miser, mean.

Just say, sit down, drink coffee - again silence

. I turned around - nobody. That is, no one at all, and my gentleman gone, vanished like a light wind moan. Whether it offended that immediately pulled in a cafe, or simply did not like, and that merged so rude.

In any case, the men do not do that, I have half a day preparing for a date. Returned home, sat, thought, and added it to the blacklist page - why do I so ignorant

Catherine II: sat with a friend after work on my birthday, coffee and cake? drank, she gave me my favorite freesia.

Then he went, and I had just moved away from the coffee shop, I hear, as if inviting me to someone. I turned around, no one like, then look no further - well, without the hatch, look down, and there is some guy apparently fell there, and can not get

. Well done, you have to help the MOE called first - it is useless, then the janitor of a non-Russian found on the corner, ask him - he does not understand, only smiles. I went to a coffee shop back then, there guys, waiters ladder in the back and found the hatch this filed.

It appears fairly nice guy, dirty the whole truth. And prezlyuschy furious at me - which, they say, so long it saved! That's because smart aleck, I think it means to me instead of gratitude. I tell him that I think he did not say anything, then apologized, offered to carry out the underground, and I, I was still there.

Come, and he looked at me askance, glances, then asks: "And you do .. Katya?" "Well, yes, answer, guess what?" "Oh, nothing, says, very nice, my name is Dima ..." This here's birthday, meet for six months, we have love, it seems. I sometimes tease him a miner, and he calls me Catherine II.

via www.anekdot.ru/tags/%E4%E5%E2%F3%F8%EA%E8

Tags

See also

New and interesting