Sick cat didn't swallow the pill and then its owners came up with the "brilliant" idea!

The website shares a cool and funny story of life

Pet4me.izabael cat. Cold. Lies, paws folded, eyes rolled, tail spread. Daughter in the mourning hanging on the phone, phoning all and Sundry in search of cat rescue. Finally, bring some pills. The size of a 5 penny coin.

Began to shove the pills in his mouth — the absolute value. The cat, though dying, face spit, spitting and shouting like a steam siren. My husband offered to put the medicine to the cat on the other hand, a good grandmother is to soak the tablet in Valerian.

Ran over a bubble, made all the manipulation and brought the cat. The cat sprang. Jumped. And imprisoned the pill for a sweet soul. Because he was sick in the morning and in the morning didn't eat anything, he was transported immediately. The cat, forgetting that he was sick, was nice all to smile, to walk through the apartment and humming songs.

Everything has calmed down. In vain. In an hour came the hangover. My cat, instantly linking cause and effect, to lie on the barrels, folding her legs and rolling his eyes begins to die. Compassionate grandma pours him a second.

By the end of the day, the cat came in a completely bestial state, oral without ceasing of the song and howled so that the neighbors blood froze in my veins. Ended by declaring himself a Mustang, the cat started jumping around the apartment, smashes face into the doorframe, grinned like an idiot and passed out.

In the morning, still not sober cat, decided to pull the valve to the legs again. Now on the balcony. Accustomed to spread. And we OP — forgot and shut down for three days, went to the cottage.

Three days later, when we opened the balcony, found the cat, sitting meekly next to the dried and half-eaten carrots, completely sober and recovered.

via storyfox.ru/post/smeshnaya-istoriya-pro-spasenie-kota-nestandartnymi-metodami/

Tags

See also

New and interesting