15 delightful gems children and their parents

spontaneity, open-mindedness and a vivid imagination help our offspring to find creative solutions in all situations and never lose heart.

Sometimes, however, parents also give very decent pearl. Website happy that we can laugh at themselves.

Now I walk around the yard. On the other side of the parking lot is a boy of five with his mother. Suddenly, the boy stumbles and falls right into a puddle. Shouts the mother.
- Marat, damn it, what is it?
Marat, still lying in a puddle, turns his head towards the mother and deadpan voice answers:
- This is a puddle, Mom, and I fell into it.

Child stumped question:
- When the bun rolls, eyes he spoiled?

Mom turns in front of a mirror in the new jeans. Angelina (7 years):
- Mom, you're in these little jeans well, just like a teenage girl! You like 15 years!
Mom smiles. She honestly thinks the same way. And then Angelina added:
- But you, Mom, do not worry! As you look at your face, so once it becomes clear that you're almost thirty!

There in Moscow city with the romantic name Precepts of Ilyich em>, where my wife and I to go and see his family. And once asked the 7-year-old plemyashki:
- Do you know who is Ilich?
- Of course, that Tchaikovsky.
And do not protest. Precepts of Ilyich's how we began to call Ballet Ilych em>.

We were at the beach with her husband and son (8 years old). I forgot to take a cap-panama sun fries. I asked my husband to look after small, she went home for a panama. I came back, I saw a picture of son buried in the sand, only the head sticking out. No husband. I ask:
- Where's Dad?
Child cheerfully replies:
- Daddy swims!
- Why are you here?
No less cheerfully:
- He hid me, that I should not be lost.
This award, the father, gentlemen ...

I went into the room and saw that the son (3 years) lying in a chair and crying. I ask:
- What happened?
- Cartoons tired of watching.

Nephew in the garden was given the assignment to explain the saying: "Work creates and destroys laziness." Well, he explained that when a man works, all is well: and the houses are built, and the machines are created, and the house is clean, - and then comes the Alain em> and everything breaks down. Alain em> are Alain em>.

Son (6 and a half years) sitting, eating soup without enthusiasm. I ask:
- Good?
- And who prepared?
- Ya
He sighed:
- Then delicious.

Our 10-year-old son, Aaron asked my mother:
- Do you regret that you have three sons and one daughter no?
- Of course it would be great if we had even a girl. But with you we bake cookies and doing needlework.
- That's right, - said Aaron. - But she would do it with pleasure.

The child after a visit to the Zoo wrote in the book that,
both spent the weekend: "I saw a deer. He has our hanger on the head ».

On reception at Laura, while the doctor fills out the card, the son busily pacing around the office, and considers all the stops near the narrow medical couch. Then, with a glance at the doctor, at the impressive size of the nurse, says:
- Well, you live well, just can not understand how you on this bed placed together?

- Mom, how I was when I was born?
- Little.
- And I know how to watch cartoons?
- No.
- A run?
- No?
- Somersault?
- No. You do not know how to eat with a spoon, you are not able to stand, walk and sit, you do not even know how to turn over from back to stomach.
Amazement:
- What did I do?
- Never mind. Lying and yelling.
- And I'm screaming? "Save me, help!»?

Son:
- Oh! Dad bought, and water, and juice. It allowed you to him?
- Dad does not need my permission, he can do whatever he wants.
Son, knowingly:
- You are allowed to give him everything he wants?

Kid about three years with his parents out of the house and immediately run to their heels! Immediate reaction of parents:
Mom:
- My son! Carefully! Do not run!
Dad (immediately after):
- My son! Run! But careful!

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting