History of country life

The story is told my friend, who, when he was a student at the soviet times, was lucky enough to visit the "potato" somewhere near Pskov.
 New Rabotnicki settled in village huts. Buddy lived in a two-room hut in which they lived mature granny and her granddaughter. To make room for the guest's granddaughter temporarily moved into the room granny.
 So the night. It is still warm enough to keep the window in a room open. My friend in bed, under the covers, one.
 Lies recalls events of the day, new experience. Suddenly, against the backdrop of an open window there is a dark human silhouette of impressive dimensions.
 "Natasha," a man's whisper he called. And then again: "Natasha-and-a +»
 Buddy stiffened and stopped. Not waiting for an answer nocturnal visitor is taken to a room, undresses quickly and gently lays in bed covered with a blanket.
 My friend barely breathing. Pause. A few minutes later the stranger, timidly fumbling under the covers, found a brush buddy, picked it up and carefully put it in his "farm."
 Dude, apparently in shock, do not jerk, but obeying some impulse kurazhnee hand groped "admirer" puts it on their causal place ...
 Curtain.

Tags

See also

New and interesting