Zucchini sticks breaded: quick and tasty

They briefly baked in the oven and immediately serve. Crispy flavorful crust, juicy tender flesh. Are prepared quickly. Swept instantly.

Nine million four hundred three thousand eight hundred ninety four

Ingredients:

• 2-3 medium zucchini (can use zucchini)
  • about 1 Cup breadcrumbs (preferably Panco)
  • salt, black pepper
  • dried herbs (thyme, oregano) or a mixture of dried Provencal herbs
  • a little garlic powder
  • approximately 100 g of Parmesan
  • 2 eggs
  • a little olive oil or spray
Preparation:

1. Heat the oven to 220 degrees.

2. Zucchini wash, wipe with a paper towel and obrisati tips.

Seventy one million seven hundred forty thousand eight hundred forty eight

3. Now you need to plane the sticks. I cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, each half (also lengthwise) seam thickness of about 1.5 cm, and much of layers cut into long sticks.

4. It is desirable that they were as straight as possible, although this stage is very want to get it over and as you can see, not all sticks are ideal.

5. In a bowl beat the eggs with a fork.

6. In another bowl mix the dry ingredients – breadcrumbs (I prefer Japanese "Panko" – who enjoys, understands the difference), dried herbs, salt, garlic, freshly ground black pepper.

7. Grate the Parmesan and add to the dry mixture. Mix thoroughly.

8. Dip each stick into the bowl with the egg, lightly shake to remove excess egg and then roll in dry mixture on all sides.

9. Ready sticks lay in rows on a baking sheet covered with silicone Mat or baking paper, lightly oiled.

10. Drizzle the sticks with olive oil (very easy to use oil spray).

11. Send in a hot oven and bake until Golden brown and tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Cooking time depends on the size of my thin sticks perfectly baked for 9 minutes. Once (after 5 minutes, when browned), it is necessary to turn the sticks.

Sixty four million nine hundred sixty eight thousand nine hundred three

Serve immediately. It is very tasty! Especially with tomato sauce. Bon appetit.

Cook with love!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption - together we change the world! ©

Source: //i-lara.livejournal.com/260593.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting