Delicate pie with nettles

The nettle has one indispensable quality — versatility. It is possible to cook first dishes, cook, make tea or bake cakes.

My fetish — original Breakfast because it will give my husband and son, every day they would eat eggs or sausage.

So in the morning I baked a pie with nettles: a delicious, hearty, healthy, and he was fine.

I am very glad, because nettles in the spring — one of the best sources of vitamin C and carotene. No wonder the recipes with barbed grass is the majority of the European peoples: not only Slavs since ancient times, using nettles in Scotland, Georgia and Italy in the spring prepare a variety of "thorny" food.

Lucky me, I live on the edge of town, so riding in the morning the bike went over a couple of kilometers from the city limits and from the soul scored nettle (as well goutweed and clover).

Young plants practically do not burn, and gloves are not needed. Yes and beneficial it is — with bare hands to break a Chinese burn.

So, after returning home, I prepared the following products:

• young nettle leaves (stems I removed)
  • 2 eggs
  • 50 g butter
  • 150 g of sour cream (it can be safely replaced with yogurt, which I simply was not)
  • 1 Cup flour
  • 1 tsp the baking powder
  • salt,
  • black pepper
  • vegetable oil

The complexity of food — elementary.

The sheets I washed, scalded, dried and cut as small as possible.

Eggs whipped with salt and pepper.

Added the sour cream and again beat.

Pour the flour and baking powder and whisking and stirring all strictly clockwise, vymenila batter the consistency of thick cream.

The final touch — a piece of softened butter. I did not fully melt, it is soft and so perfectly dissolved in the test.

Pour the resulting mixture of nettles.

As again it is all stirred.

And put the mixture in a greased with vegetable oil form.

Put the form in a preheated oven for exactly 25 minutes at medium heat.

Everyone was happy and asked to repeat.

Cook with love.

Author: Sofia Farakh

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: //alimero.ru/blog/recepti/nezhniy-pirog-s-krapivoy.5601.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting