The story about how fixing the plumbing real "masters" of their craft

A few days ago, we were in a private house burst pipe. Had to turn off the water. Had this trouble in the late evening and early morning we came to a rescue team consisting of seven people under the guidance of the foreman. Somewhere before lunch they work hard, "work": Smoking and waiting for equipment.

Around 13:00 came the backhoe and dug a big hole, but for some reason in the neighboring garden. As it turned out, the error occurred. Working for a long time together something was out, smoked and tried to phone somewhere. It lasted about an hour until the bus came and took everyone to lunch. The team returned only to 15:00. The excavator dug another hole, and the workers started the liquidation of the accident. This one went down to the bottom, and the other thoughtfully watched his actions.

And it would not be so bad if I hadn't made a catastrophic mistake. The day was hot, so I decided to walk to the store for beer. Passing by working with a couple of bottles in hand, I heard behind the indignant cries of the foreman:

In all the normal people are drinking beer, and we're working! All finish!

After 20 minutes the bus came and took away our "rescuers" in an unknown direction. No water, no work there is no third day. Excavator standing near the pit, is well worth it.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting