Why is such a beautiful and one?..

Am I the only one, because there is no purpose "to be one"This disgusting polycomponent every time pisses me off! First, where do you see the connection between beauty and presence of men?.. And secondly, I can not understand — if I'm not in a relationship, mean I must be some kind of flaw? Sorry, guys, it's worse. Am I the only one, because there is no purpose to "not be alone"... so, imagine... I Have no burning need to "get a man", and especially the needs of "marriage". And it's not that I am some staunch feminist. Quite the opposite — I'm too naive.

It just so happened — I believe in love and pure relations. And while this faith in me alive, I will accept nothing less. You can spend hours lecturing me on the topic of "men are polygamous creatures." Can convince you that I'm ancient, old-fashioned, stupid and live in childish fantasies. But I would rather loneliness than the nonsense in candy wrappers, which you so diligently trying to shove.

I'll never understand women who have the need for is not in the Male, and in the "presence of men"... Or desperate hurry to marry because "age came up,"... but what the hell, could be age?!

Are you kidding me?...

Maybe I don't understand something in this life, but in my opinion, the need for proximity, in intimacy, in marriage, and especially in children —is that a normal woman can experience only WITH a CERTAIN PERSON!!! And not because her instincts suddenly woke up or "it's time" and she ran to look for the male. Yes, hurry...

And then suddenly, it's not exactly what she dreamed of. Hence the tears, snot and stains. No thanks, leave it all yourself. And I have another goal, because I want to LOVE AND BE loved!!! That's it, no more and no less. Wanna be close with a loved one not because I have to — but because I love it.

And to him I needed first and foremost I am and not what I can offer. Want to bring your relationship not before the wedding, and to death....

To be a loyal girl and a good wife. The child is not just "start" and to give to your man. And be a good mother! Want to build our future without looking around, and living according to the mind and the senses.

Society can impose anything. But only we decide what to do with it. And I am convinced that someone else thinks the same way. Don't know how many times do I have to burn before I meet my happiness. But if you do not meet — will remain honest with yourself, not wasted on unnecessary themselves.

Just going to be "Beautiful one".... published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: //happyphilosophy.ru/post/159672538018/pochemu-takaya-krasivaya-i-odna

Tags

See also

New and interesting