This entertaining puzzle game will make you strain brains!

And you love detective movies and serials? If Yes, then you probably have a well developed intuition and logical thinking that helps to solve complex problems.

The website found for the reader fresh and interesting puzzle game that will test your insight.

Two weeks ago in one small town the murder occurred. The corpse of Mr. Smith was discovered in the woods around midnight. However, the investigation stalled, then decided to connect the famous detective from the capital.

He immediately went to Mr. green, who found the body of Smith. Later that evening, detective together with the witness went to the crime scene.

Tell me again how you found the body. — asked the detective to Mr. green.

— I was returning home on his bike. When I drove past the forest, at me from the roadside bushes jumped a tall man in a dark green jacket and ran through this field to the fence. — said the witness, pointing to the fence. I immediately dropped the bike and looked into the bushes, out of which rushed the man, where he found Smith's body. After that I immediately went to the police.

— What other details of that night do you remember?

Well... I remember that night was a full moon, there was enough light so I could see the color of the jacket of the man...

Did you know Mr. Smith? — said the detective.

— Not very good. But that evening we met up with him at the country club. Smith had a little too much and loudly declared that he'll be carrying a large sum of money deposited for the purchase of the car.

— Wait! — exclaimed the detective. Mr. Greene, you are under arrest on suspicion of the murder of Smith.

Why the detective decided that Mr. green was involved in the murder of Smith?

Response

When a detective along with Mr. Greene came on the scene, it was just a full moon, it can be seen in the picture. Consequently, two weeks ago the moon was growing and could not give so much light to green was able to see the color of the men jacket, ran out from the bushes. That is why the detective realized that the story Mr. Greene is a fiction, and he's somehow involved in the murder.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting