A delicate orange-cream flavor and such a optimistic Sunny yellow color. The cookies are crumbly, but not hard, with a layered structure. Wheat generally does not issue to taste, because it overshadows the sesame seeds.
- 50 grams of millet — groats;
- 60 grams of butter;
- 80 grams of white flour;
- 40 grams of sour cream fat content of 10-15%;
- 30-40 grams of sesame seeds;
- 1 teaspoon orange peel;
- a pinch of ground dried ginger;
- a pinch of salt.
1. The first step is that you need at night to soak the millet in warm drinking water so that there is 1-2 cm of space above the grain. In the morning, pour water out, rinse and smallive millet with sour cream in the bowl chopper. It turns out mashed potatoes.
2. Butter room temperature, mix with mashed millet and sour cream, then add the orange zest, ginger, salt and flour. Gentle knead dough that is very flexible and not sticky at all.
3. Immediately divide the dough into 12 equal parts. Each piece roll into a ball and turn into a pancake. Dip both sides in sesame seeds and spread on a baking sheet at a small distance from each other. Send the baking sheet into the preheated oven.
4. Bake cookies until light blush (about 30 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees).
Cook with love.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©