This gymnastics is based on the principle of resistance of certain muscle groups to external pressure. You retard muscle fingertips down while creating muscle tension upwards. So your muscle is working double duty.
Doing an exercise on one muscle, be sure to rest the face was relaxed. Exercise do not hurry: muscle strain need to warm up for maximum effect.START WITH A WARMING EXERCISE
EXERCISES FOR THE EYES
- Standing, tilt your head to the right, trying to reach ear to shoulder. Then to the left.
- Slowly turn your head right and left, and then describe a few laps with his head in the clockwise and counterclockwise.
Keeping your head still, look up (fix the eyes at one point for a few seconds), then down, right and left. Then direct view diagonally up and to the left, then down and to the left. Repeat the same to the right.
1. Exercises for the eyes (wrinkles around the eyes)
2. Exercise for lower eyelids
- The middle and ring fingers pulls the outer corners of the eyes towards the ears. The eyes are closed.
- Resist the pulling of the skin muscle tension.
Eliminates puffiness under the eyes.
Then you can move on to basic exercises that you should perform in front of a mirror.
- Pads of the index, middle and ring fingers strongly pulls the skin under the eyes.
- Try to close your eyes and count to six.
No need to overextend the muscles of the face. Teeth while it is charging should be little to touch. Her lips were slightly parted.EXERCISES TO STRENGTHEN THE MUSCLES OF THE JAW AND CHIN
- Touch tips of middle fingers to the corners of the mouth. The resistance of your fingers will make the exercise more effective.
- Mentally counting to six slowly "smile," stretching the corners of the mouth. Tense the muscles of the lower lip and chin – as if you pronounce the sound "a" or "s-s-s".
- Hold for 6 seconds. Then, counting to six, return to starting position.
- Repeat the exercise again. Then relax your muscles, taking a few deep breaths.
The index, middle and ring fingers pulls the chin down. At the same time pull the lower lip to the upper teeth, straining and flaunting it. Exercise for muscles located under the chin (the fight with a second chin)
EXERCISES TO STRENGTHEN CHEEK MUSCLES
- Fingers of both hands pressed on and pulls down the chin.
- Tongue firmly propped up the sky.
- This helps the muscles of the chin to resist the pressure of the fingers.
Tightening of the cheeks
- Touch tips of middle fingers to the corners of the mouth.
- Smile by stretching the corners of the mouth up towards the temples (6 accounts). You must feel like with every movement go up your muscles.
- Hold this position for 6 seconds, and then slowly counting to six, return to starting position.
- Repeat the exercise.
Tightening the lower muscles of the cheeks
- The index, middle and ring fingers being drawn down the cheek.
- At the same time straining the muscles of the cheek, pulls him up, resisting all my best, as if irresistibly drawn smile muscles of our cheeks higher and higher.
- The head while keep straight, slightly thrown back ago.
Most of those that pressed his cheek to the gums.
EXERCISES AGAINST WRINKLES AND FOR THE OVERALL MODELING OF THE FACE
- Put your thumb on the cheek, to the bottom, to the gum and begin to pull the cheek from the inside.
- Muscle tension presses his cheek back to the teeth.
- Repeat the exercise for the right and left cheeks.
- Place the index finger along the nasolabial folds.
- Counting to six, push up muscle, not pushing the skin with your fingers.
- Hold for 6 seconds and then return to its original position.
This exercise to perform better, if you slightly move the upper lip – like growl.
Strengthening neck muscles
- Repeat the exercise again.
- After relax muscles of the face, neck and body.
The increase of the muscle lengthens the neck and improves its shape.
EXERCISES FOR WRINKLES BETWEEN EYEBROWS
- Lie back on the edge of the sofa or bed without back so that the head hanging down.
- Raising and lowering the head, neck muscle training.
- Start with five exercises for three lifting and strive to 10 exercises in six movements up and down.
- Opening his eyes, begin to gradually open them even wider in five slow movements. Do not move your eyebrows.
- Hold for five seconds. If you find it hard not to blink, holding the forehead with hand.
- Repeat three times.
Working muscles located above the eyebrows.
Smoothing horizontal wrinkles on the forehead
- Pads middle fingers mounted in the center of the eyebrows.
- Pulls eyebrows up, at the same time, frowning.
- Count to six.
- In the second part of the exercise, do the opposite.
- With your fingers pull the eyebrows down. Muscle tension — up.
Involved muscles of the forehead and the nape of the neck.
EXERCISES TO STRENGTHEN THE LIPS AND MUSCLES AROUND THEM
- Wrap your head with your hands so that the thumbs were at the nape of the neck, and the forefinger on his forehead.
- Move the skin of the forehead to the center.
- Raise eyebrows and count to six.
Pulling mouth muscles
- Slightly open your mouth. Counting up to eight, drop the lower jaw.
- Put your fingers on the chin and stick to it.
- Pull your upper lip and hold this position for five seconds. Exercise repeat three times.
Exercise, removes wrinkles above the upper lip
- Pulls lower lip down, exposing the bottom row of teeth.
- At the same time muscle force trying to return the lip in place and close the mouth.
Works muscle, extending from the corner of nose to corner of mouth.
Pulling up the corners of the mouth
- Thumbs placed under the upper lip. Other fingers grab the outside and pull down.
- Muscle resistance at this time is to try to smile.
EXERCISES FOR MODELING OF FACIAL CONTOURS AND NECK
- The thumb of the left hand put on the cheek, on the inside of the right corner of her mouth.
- Three fingers hold the outside corner of the mouth so that the feel thumb through the cheek.
- Begin to pull the cheek to the center of the face, at the same time opposing muscle cheeks and pulling back his cheek to his ear.
- Repeat for the left corner of the lips.
Doing 10 minutes a day, you a month later to notice that younger.
- Tilt your head back, pull chin forward and pull your lips.
- Slowly smile.
- Hold this position for five seconds.
- Return to starting position in five slow movements.
- Repeat three times.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©