You ask, what is this smoothie? Everything! Besides the fact that all the ingredients combine well with each other, each of them has its own advantages. For example, ginger strengthens the immune system and fights infections.
Banana is good for digestion, contains potassium, lowers blood pressure and gives smoothies a creamy texture.
Thirty four million three hundred seventy two thousand two hundredPineapple
- source of vitamin C, has anti-inflammatory properties, improves digestion, is antioxidant and increases energy level.Limon
also contains vitamin C. This fruit is rich in antioxidants and works as a natural antibiotic, and whitens skin. It gives the drink a freshness.Turmeric
has anti-inflammatory properties, rich in antioxidants, fights against cystic fibrosis and free radicals, lowers cholesterol. Carrot
- antioxidant, source of vitamin a, rich in beta-carotene, improves vision, fights free radicals.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
For carrot juice
- 2 cups (~ 275 g) carrots
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) filtered water
- 1 large ripe banana, previously peeled, sliced and frozen (or more for a sweeter cocktail)
- 1 Cup (140 g) frozen or fresh pineapple
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger (1 small piece, peeled)
- 1/4 tablespoon ground turmeric (or cinnamon)
- 1/2 Cup (120 ml) carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (~ 1/2 lemon)
- 1 Cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
Ninety two million two hundred thirty seven thousand sixty twoPreparation:
Make carrot juice, adding the carrots and filtered water in a blender. Whisk until smooth. Add more water if there are problems with mixing.
Place a thin towel on the bowl of the blender. Pour the juice in a towel, start to squeeze from the corners, twist and squeeze to juice until all the liquid passes through the cloth. Put fiber to smoothies or baked goods (e.g., carrot cake).
In a blender add the ingredients for smoothies and whisk until creamy and smooth. Add more carrot juice or almond milk, if products do not mix.
Try it, adjust the taste. Add more banana or pineapple for sweetness, ginger for spice, lemon for acid.
Pour into two glasses. Best to drink immediately. Enjoy!
Cook with love!
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption - together we change the world! ©