Among the many medicinal properties of turmeric stands out the fact that its components inhibit the growth of cancerous tumors. In addition, it reduces the side effects of drugs in cancer treatment.
Some of the products we use for cooking, including turmeric, have medicinal properties, so you should eat them every day to prevent illness, to balance body functions and improve quality of life.
Eighty eight million sixty three thousand nine hundred seventy four
In this article we will explain why turmeric is one such essential food products and will give you some ideas how to diversify with its help, your prescriptions, so she'll never disappear from your table.Turmeric
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a spice native to India, the country in which it is used for cooking since ancient times. Most of the dishes contain this spice not only for flavor and a pleasant yellow color but also for its many medicinal properties.
The famous curry, for example, includes, among other ingredients, turmeric.Why is it every day?Forty six million seven hundred seventy three thousand seventy seven
Listed below are all the benefits of this wonderful product, which prove that should eat turmeric daily:
Rice, turmeric, pine nuts and raisins
- Anti-inflammatory properties contained in this spice curcumin reduces inflammation and relieves discomfort and pain caused by diseases such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue or rheumatism, and inflammation of respiratory and urinary tracts.
- Anti-cancer effects: prevention of cancer, as it contains some components that inhibit the growth of tumors. Turmeric also reduces the side effects of the drugs used to treat cancer.
- Is an antioxidant: it reduces the effects of free radicals in our body, thanks to its excellent antioxidant properties.
- Improves digestion: eases digestion, soothes heartburn, and helps prevent ulcers and gastritis.
- Protects the liver: improves liver and gallbladder and prevents the formation of stones, liver cirrhosis and jaundice.
- Boosts immunity, fights infections and improves the body's defenses naturally. Turmeric is very effective in the early stages of colds and flu.
- Natural anti-depressant: it has a mild antidepressant effect.
- Anti-allergic properties: prevents or reduces symptoms of allergies because of its ability to block immunoglobulin E.
Turmeric is a wonderful addition to rice dishes, giving them a hint of flavor and a yellow color similar to saffron.
We offer you to cook a dish in an Oriental style, with the addition of other spices (cinnamon, cardamom, ginger) as well as pine nuts and raisins.
This rice goes well with chicken or roasted vegetables and mushrooms.
Eighty seven million three hundred fifty eight thousand four hundred ninety twoCleansing vegetable broth
When you feel weak, tired, or overworked, this simple, cleansing and invigorating decoction will help you quickly restore power. For this, you will need the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Sea salt or sea water
Drink it before meals.Iced tea with turmeric and honey
We have said that turmeric is very good for our digestion, so it is advised to drink this tea after eating, especially if you suffer from bloating or heartburn. You can add a little anise, chamomile or passion fruit to sweeten and a tablespoon of honey.
In addition to improve digestion, you can also chill this drink and drink it during the hottest summer days. This will help prevent swelling and fluid retentionA warming drink for cold days
This tasty drink will give us comfort in cold days. Just take your favorite vegetable milk (oat, rice, almond, etc.) will ivrite for 15 minutes with the following ingredients to your taste:
- The rind of the organic orange
- Grated coconut
After boiling let it stand for ten minutes, sweeten with honey, molasses or brown sugar and drink warm.
Forty three million six hundred two thousand four hundred seventy oneCocktail "Banana, turmeric and cocoa»
This delicious cocktail is perfect for kids and those people who do not like turmeric, its taste and color, as in this embodiment, they successfully masked by other ingredients.
We will need the following ingredients:
- One very ripe banana
- Cocoa powder
- Milk, vegetable milk (e.g., soy) or Apple juice
If you want, you can sweeten it a bit, although banana is usually tandalay the drink quite sweet.Caution.
Include this in your diet and you normalize your metabolism!Oleg Torsunov: Traits, disease and the relationship between them
- The recommended amount of turmeric per day should not exceed 8 grams (for adults).
- Not recommended the use of turmeric during pregnancy as it can have a stimulating effect on the uterus and cause menstruation. Tell your gynecologist that use turmeric.
- This tool is not recommended for those who already suffer from stomach ulcers or blockage of the bile ducts.
- We recommend you to consult your doctor before starting any course of treatment natural remedies, especially if you are taking medication or suffer from any disease.
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©