As a resourceful girl important conversations saved

Some small firms cannot afford to have a large staff. So some of them have to combine two or even three functions. And it's not so easy! Today the Website offers the reader a hilarious story of how not to perform their duties helped the girl a good award to get!

On my last job I was an ordinary Manager, but had the reputation of a very cool geek because I know what connector it is necessary to stick the wire from the mouse and where to learn the language layout of the field for a password. Every day I pulled aunt from accounts Department with all sorts of small requests, but to help me was not very difficult, so in my spare time I often visited them.

And once arrived at the office by an important delegation and immediately went into negotiation with the boss. I was in accounting, and then flew the Secretary of our Director with the words:

— Tanya, save! You know where the new projector to buy? Our just broke down! I plug it in, light lit up, but the image shows very, very bad. Don't see anything at all!

— Okay, let's see... — I sighed.

I went into the office, shook hands with important people and with the chief, went to the projector, removed the lens cap, wiped the glass with a napkin, said goodbye to everyone and left... Then the chief me of a rather large prize was discharged.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting