Shame and pride: 2 obstacles to money

Two obstacles on the path to financial well-being

Let's do a little experiment and analyze its results. Here's the situation. Let's say you come to a cafe with a friend and she only have enough money for coffee and you coffee and cake. Discard what coffee we don't drink and don't eat sugar, it can be anything. The fact is, money you have today more, she less.

So, before you gets a choice — what to do?

Maybe buy her a cake? Or to pretend that she doesn't want cake? Or have cake and not worry about what she thinks? To divide the cake into two? Give up cake for the company? What will you choose? And most importantly — what kind of feeling do you have inside there? Any thoughts?

But if you again came to the cafe and again the same situation? But if this happens every day? Husband jokes that two months later, a friend who has less money will be slimmer and yet — what will you do? And what will you feel? Every day you refuse cake? How you will feel? And how will you feel towards a friend?

Or every day will buy her a cake? But if it is in a couple days and the coffee will not take the money, what then? Each day will share a piece? Stop going with her in a cafe? What you choose in the end? And what kind of feeling will lead you?

We ran this test in instagram, and when I was asked to write about the feelings many have written about the actions, because the subject of the senses is forbidden and strange. Tell the person: "what do you feel?" And he begins to describe what he does. And yet, if you collect a bunch of ever written.

There are two feelings that complicate our financial lives. Shame and pride.

And these feelings we have are very often associated with money appear, when money becomes a little more than usual. Both of these feelings block the opportunity for us to earn and get more money.

All say that I have a million dollars, and it would be great! But somehow, million comes. The reasons, of course. Including because people can't stand it emotionally. Either there would be a terrible shame, or pride will grow. His relationship will likely be destroyed and lives can be broken. Therefore, there was no money. And it is necessary to understand what kind of feeling do your to cope with it, however, solving the financial issues and challenges. Shame or pride?

When you have more than others, it can be a shame. I would even say, almost all of it arises. Prior to kith and kin, friends and acquaintances. Unpleasant feeling when you can afford more. Yesterday you still loved, and today look at you differently, expect more from you, require it and it's uncomfortable. And many compensate it by trying to give money to those who are near just like that, corrupting all around.

And many just decide to give up the money at all, not to stand out. Often — unconsciously.

It is foolish to reject the car if all your friends go on foot. It is much better to have a car and use it sometimes in order to help others, when you are on the way. Similarly with money.While inside you have shame, you will not be able to go beyond it and earn more. Shame will take you back to a comfortable environment for your level.

Some training the question is asked — who will be bad if you are rich? And how you with it live?

And sometimes pride. They say that I am better than others because I have more money and therefore communicate with you I will not, you rogue. Of this Opera now, all these fashionable theory that a man earning less 50-300 thousand has no right to reproduce. Who is this nonsense came from.

There is always remember a well-known businessman, who recently sent all who were not billionaires, somewhere, but where and how is he now? Today the money is there, but not the fact that it will be the same tomorrow. So not proud of this. This may be a "legacy" of the previous life, when in this we are just reaping the benefits, without doing anything special. We'll collect the last crop — and then what?

If we have a growing pride and we think we are above, then very soon we will fall of there face in the dirt. And it will be very painful.

And if you go back to money. Money is one of the energies that can help you to make the world better. There should not be shame, there should be pride. Honestly earn and spend with compassion. And that's all.

To spend money with compassion in the case of cake — this means that you can now divide the piece to buy it or to refuse of cake. And tomorrow just not to go with a friend to a place where you and her uncomfortable. To chat in other places — on walks, to walk away. Not a cafe one man alive.And not only money life is measured.

There is no shame to be secured. But there is nothing special that you have a lot of money. It doesn't make you better or unique.

Money is just money. One of the components of material life. No more.

They say that life change you have to change the environment. Yes, this is the easiest. But where you go, for example, parents who grew up in the USSR and unconsciously condemning any wealth, even your own? Throw?

So I think to change the first thing your inner sense, to work with their feelings. And that's the way to influence the situation to come to a state of harmony. Money should not be a lot or a little.There should be enough. And so enough. published

Author: Olga Valyaeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: valyaeva.ru/dva-prepyatstviya-k-finansovoj-garmonii/

Tags

See also

New and interesting