"He'll change!" and other dangerous women's illusion

As we women love to look at the world through the prism of the changing real perception of reality. Just how enthusiastic we come up with a story that wants to believe!

And if only things were as simple dreams, but we begin to wishful thinking, and this inevitably leads to female illusions, and as a result a tears, resentment and depression. And this, by the way, in the best case. In the worst – to the lost opportunity, waste of your time, effort and health. We think that the life ahead, but now it is so, rehearsal.

Illusions ruthlessly veiled our eyes and when we are able to brush away all the unnecessary husk, it is often too late.

To prevent the female power of illusions over their lives, let's take a closer look.

3 harmful women's illusion1. He will change. If you meet a man, and you don't like, for example, his bad habits, negative character traits, rude behavior or something else, to think that the main thing to marry him, and then he will change is an illusion. Of course this is possible provided that you will change for the better themselves, and he's looking at you, too, will be pulled to change. But we are talking about common women's illusions, but the understanding that we need first to change yourself, is not all women. But hopes that "with me he won't be so" — a fairly common phenomenon. Even if future wife the man disrespectfully communicates with other women, especially with mother, many women prefer to think of it, he will behave extremely politely. It is an illusion!

The example I want to give my friend: it is already the second year trying to build a serious relationship with a man who loves his freedom, friends, a bath on Wednesdays and Saturdays and fishing on Sundays. And though in words he really wants a family, three days in Holy week he spends with his friends, even if these days fall holidays or anniversaries. My girlfriend also does not want to understand that it will be continued, and all hopes that he will change. But if he "spits" her mind and leaves one on every weekend, what will change when status is changed "bride" on the status of "wife"?

2. He will marry me. This is a very common female illusion obscures the wool over the eyes of the girls and takes away from their younger years, and then leaves in the soul the pain and disappointment. Statistics show that if a man does not offer his hand and heart for two or three years, then the probability that he is still dare, very little. It is clear that the girl at this time, strongly tied to the object of love, and expected the pain of parting, the fear of losing one to make her wait the cherished suggestions. But many so waiting five or ten years. And the man always has arguments: that money is not enough, the living space is small, the crisis in the country.

I know one young woman who has been waiting for more than 10 years. They met when she was 25 years old. She is now 37. And they all meet, sometimes it remains, sometimes she. He forces her to protect themselves, so God forbid not to conceive a child, because now is not the time. But time it ticks, it will take another 5 years, and give birth to a child is already difficult. But she continues to wait for a cherished proposal of marriage, a big wedding and engagement rings, dreams about a little miracle that will call them mom and dad.

These women break the illusion of destiny, take the time and leave only emptiness. In life and in my heart. But these women a lot! Let it be painful to remove the rose-colored glasses now, but you will have the chance to create a happy and strong family!

3. He's out of my League. Strange as it sounds, this is also a common feminine delusion! When a girl dreams of the perfect husband, and gives him in her imagination a whole list of positive qualities, when meeting with the usual man, starts an involuntary subconscious comparison. And a real man plays virtually! Practice shows that 90% of your destiny is near you, you just do not notice it as illusion.

So my former classmate "touches" men, and every time after each new acquaintance says, "No, he's too calm," "No, it's too noisy", "too greedy", "too talkative"... She's still alone, while next to her is her best friend whom she always talks about her bad date, and it is with sadness, fading hope in the eyes and silent adoration listens to her...

Look at your life, try to see it through the eyes of strangers. Do you have women's illusions?published

Author: Yulia Kravchenko

Also interesting: Kind: get rid of illusions

Trending illusions about “women's happiness”

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.twiy.ru/chem-opasny-zhenskie-illyuzii/

Tags

See also

New and interesting