If I knew the guy who he sent... to the accounting Department

At work never need to be rude. Who knows, perhaps nondescript little man, tear you from the things, is the owner or a very important customer? Long and work out, if you insult the wrong person! The website wants to share with the reader a story with an unexpected ending about a storekeeper who followed the rules.

Adopted at the firm where I worked, the new storekeeper Oleg. The Director is Peter, but above it there is another boss — the owner of the company Ivan Sergeevich.

And then this Ivan Sergeyevich came to us with a check. Went immediately to the warehouse, not even looking to Peter Petrovich. He opens the door, and there sits the new guy Oleg, who the main boss even in eyes never saw.

The chief looked around and said to Oleg:

— Look, man, and sell me this cable, five hundred meters you need. There he is just on a shelf near you.

Oleg says:

— I release the goods can not, I'm all for the shipment answer. Go to the cashier pay for the order and the documents have come back to me.

— Buddy, I don't want to run back and forth, so let's make a deal? — Ivan Sergeyevich pulls out a stack of five thousandth bills.

— No. Did I not clearly say? I am the product release, it is a warehouse, here money do not take! Go to the accounting Department!

Ivan Sergeyevich is not appeased and shakes in front of Oleg bills.

— Come on, brother! I'll even pay more money, you see, I have!

— I am very very happy for you, but you go to the accounting Department!

I'll just have to agree, I don't want to go anywhere!

— Man, damn, you got me! Don't understand, or what?! Go to the accounting Department and be kept there order!

Ivan Sergeevich silently turned and headed into the office to Peter. There he was ordered to write a storekeeper Oleg award at half the salary. Needless to say how surprised Oleg when he found out whom he sent... to the accounting Department?

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting