Dig Semenycha

Many people love to participate in various competitions. And that's good, because a healthy competitive spirit and the excitement never hurt anybody. But still not worth it to challenge these masters of their craft, still in the cold will remain! The website tells an interesting story about a guy who thought he could easily outrun the old man, but he turned out to be not so simple!

At the age of 17 I came to work at the construction site, really need the money. Met me there the foreman, put it in the hands of the shovel, and led to some kind of trailer. Led and said, pointing around the trailer surly elderly man:

Is Semyonitch. He will tell you everything and show.

The foreman walked away, leaving me alone with Semyonitch. I extended my hand, introduced himself, and we went to dig the trench.

I used to shovel was familiar only with the digging of the beds in the cottage with my grandmother, but believed that this experience was enough for me. Look — Semenych as a sluggish shovel works, slowly and impressively. "Well, show me what you can" — I thought and began to dig twice as fast. Semenych without flinching a single muscle on his face, silently appeared next to me.

"Semyonitch and good turns!" I thought, and began to dig even faster. But the man was not far behind, his face remained impenetrable, shovel bit into the ground.

"No, I will not stand for it. Now the old man will run out of steam..." — popped into my head. I gathered all my strength and pushed hard. But Semenych to run out of steam and was not going easily ahead of me.

— Semenych, and when the break will be? I asked him an hour and a half waving a shovel. Semenych just shrugged, put the tool in and sat down next to the trench.

I went to the next team, in order to smoke a cigarette, most were not. One worker handed me a package and said,

— And you Semyonitch work?

Yeah. Do you know him?

— Still! Its our whole team knows.

And what is he so famous?

And he 30 years of grave digging before we come to the construction site.

The more I dig semenycha did not try.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting