At the age of seven I was sitting home and suddenly the doorbell rang

Each mom was instructed not to speak with strangers, to open the door for them or take them in the car. Such caution is never superfluous, because you never know what the mind of man! The website tells a fun story about a girl who always obeyed my mother's advice!

In my childhood I, like all kids, mother told us not to open the door to strangers. When I was seven years old, left my parents alone at home and the guests have gone. After about 5 minutes after they left, the phone rang in the door, I took a chair and dragged it to the door to look through the peephole who it is. Climbed, looking over the door is an unfamiliar guy, drunk and bearded.

— Masha, Yes it's me! Mary, please open the door! — says the guy.

Yes, my name is Masha, but to open the door, I did not. And sat the strange man at the door a few hours until home, the parents never returned.

It turned out that it was my brother who came back from the army! We have 12 years difference, and when he went into the army, I was very little and don't remember. Every time I see my brother remembers it, and mom says I did the right thing.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting