The teacher didn't come for a couple of any one student. In response, he staged the whole show!

Among the students the rule: if the teacher came in 15 minutes after the start of a pair, then you can safely go. And if the teacher can not come to the disciples? What to do in this situation? The website wants to tell the reader a funny story from Professor Adam Heath Avitable, for the lecture which didn't come to any one student. The Professor was upset at first but then reacted to this with a great sense of humor!

Bizj.us"Know it is a University rule? If the teacher does not come for 15 minutes, then the pair is canceled. And what to do in the opposite situation?"

"The lesson was supposed to start half an hour ago. Students are still there. It seemed that one of them walked to class. But it was the administrator. He was neighing me."

"It took another 5 minutes. Maybe I told them that couples would not be? Today is definitely Thursday? Maybe I was dreaming?"

"In the office is still quiet. Every time I hear the door open, I stood up and smile. But in the class so no one comes. I will die here."

"It's been 45 minutes of the lesson. Still no students. I'm getting paranoid. And suddenly the door to the classroom locked. Checked. No."

"What if everything in the world died? Probably started the zombie Apocalypse, and I survived, so lonely in your class?"

"I swear by all the saints that if any one student doesn't show, then I'm done with all that!"

"On the windowsill sat a bird. I invited her to listen to my algebra class. She refused. So that her cat ate it!"

"I wrote a script in which all of my students was in a terrible accident and so late."

"I once again checked my email, maybe I missed something? No emails. It's weird. Maybe I died? Am I dead? Is this hell?"

"The list of students is empty, like my soul. Well, you have to eat these chocolates myself."

"Hmm, if I just start to lecture? Students will hear what someone says and appears. It's not complete madness? Isn't it?!"

"I swear to God, if it's a prank, then I'll start crying."

"The light in the office went out automatically. I had to get moving. There is at least some meaning."

"I heard noises outside and rushed to the window with bated breath. It turned out to be the kids ride bikes."

"Why are you not in school? You need your teacher!" I called to the closed window and showed them the middle finger."

"I started to give names to the chairs in the classroom. Funfetti is an excellent student. Charmander a trickster."

"I wrote a letter to his boss: "Where are all my students?!". No answer."

"It's happened. I heard the door opened. Approaching steps. Really? Student? Was late by half an hour?"

"No."

"All I'm done. I give up. Gather your things and Valya home. This is obviously a sign to tell, that I today just do not need anyone to teach."

A couple to the Professor so no one came. Went some students, but they just needed a computer. On that day Adam was never read his lecture.

But his tweet was shared hundreds of users. In this regard, Adam wrote:

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting