Nothing personal: I the middle of the night fuck was looking for

Were you have is that you went to the store, and on arrival home found that I forgot to buy something really need? Have to dress again and to go to the store or send in the wife... And what to do if the store is closed? The website tells the hilarious story of how a man hell night was looking for!

I returned home from work, and the wife the kitchen hosts, banks rolls. He saw me and said:

— Sasha, well, finally! I got cucumbers for the winter doing, and fuck I forgot the store to buy. Could you go get him? and looks to me like the cat from "Shrek".

Wife, are you crazy?! Almost eleven in the evening, where do you find this shit, all closed already!

Hushed up topic. After a tasty dinner, Yes, 200 grams of cognac I plump once and thought, "What am I, man or not man? For his beloved wife the fuck not?". Began to think, where to get it, and remembered that near the house there is a ravine where the hell is growing in abundance. Popped another one and went looking. Brought a shovel, so it was handy to dig the root, a flashlight and a large trash bag (well, any found) and, as was in Slippers and shorts, went on "hunting"...

Have broken through the shrubbery and fallen trees, occasionally looking back in search of the coveted fuck. I crawled all ravine, but nothing found. To surrender I'm not used to, so I decided to walk to the end of the ravine. Maybe this unfortunate the root is hiding there?

After a few meters, I came across a group of homeless people, who at the sight of me somehow fell silent and listened. When I fully came out of the bushes, they rushed helter-skelter, as they saw a huge man, that is me, with a large package in one hand and a shovel in the other. I ran in the other direction because I thought that the company of misfits decided to chase me...

Running several hundred meters and probably breaking all records, I stopped and looked under his feet... Right about me growing spreading shrub of hell...

I returned home covered in scratches and burns from nettles, with trembling from the adrenaline rush hands, but insanely proud of myself!

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting