Why do horseradish leaves need a hostess?

Where are your fucking leaves? The only way to get fucked up is without getting hurt. Have you ever dealt with shit? Like rubbing? I was wearing a diving mask. So that the eyes do not water and the smell does not irritate the nose. The hands then burned for several days. Baboule horseradish I needed it. Later it turned out that it was possible to calmly manage the leaves.

We're in the newsroom. "Site" At first I was worried that there was no root. What about the proverbial dining prick? This was once treated in Russia with horseradish, even the British took over from us. "Horse Radies" they called it. They could not eat it, but we, the locals, are just good for food.

No, you can, of course, smear yourself with horseradish from all sides, and inside again. Grandma, except for the tincture, and so she applied the leaves, said that his legs were good from him. And other parts of the body. But this time we have a purely culinary project: we will think where to put this shitty top and whether it makes sense.

Duck or leaves

Usually, of course, we use the root, but the leaves are softer. And in general, it is not in vain that they say “Eat horseradish, you will survive.” So, the leaves are usually used in pickles, when cucumbers, tomatoes, patissons are closed for the winter. Sliced fresh leaves are added to various sauces for spice, and dried ones can often be found among the commonly used spices.

We will not talk about pickles, here every hostess ate a dog, not to teach us. Here are a couple of recipes – that’s easy! Tea, you don't eat horseradish leaves every day. So we're gonna teach you. Why leaves? That's why. They will be softer, calmer. Just to get it right.

Okroshka from the horseradish Okroshku, of course, ate, but was there a fuck in it? You don't remember, huh? We're offering a recipe for okroshka with a shitty leaf. The taste is quite unusual!

The ingredients
  • 200g boiled sausage
  • 3 boiled eggs
  • 1 beam of radishes
  • cucumber 3 pieces.
  • Potatoes boiled 3 pieces.
  • 1 bundle of green onions
  • 6 horseradish leaves.
  • kvass (or kefir) to taste

Preparation
  1. Cube all the ingredients conventionally the same size, grind dill and onions, as you usually do.
  2. We know how. Thin strips cut the leaves of horseradish and put them in the total mass. It's a blank. If it is not salted, it can last in the refrigerator for a day or two.
  3. If you eat immediately, then add salt, pepper, kefir or kvass, which you like best. I'm ready to go. Write in the comments if you like this option.

A snack of horseradish leaves and sour cream Usually used as a sauce ordinary potteryIt is mixed with red beets. It's a little different. The snack is gentler because the leaf is used, not the root.

The ingredients
  • 1 pack of sour cream
  • horsefly
  • salt, pepper and sugar to taste

Preparation
  1. This joke promises to be delicious! Preparing it, as you know, is not difficult. The leaves must first be washed and dried.
  2. Put sour cream and leaves in a blender, break it to a homogeneous mass, add salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar, break it again. You can serve on the table!
  3. It may be a seditious idea to add some garlic. You can, if it's a fucking match. The snack goes like sauce to meat, but mine do not hesitate to spread just on bread and eat like that.

Horseradish tincture

That's the point. This thing is thermonuclear, can burn a tablecloth on your desk. Children are forbidden to use, and you are undesirable in large quantities.

The ingredients
  • 1 bottle of white 40° (500 ml)
  • horsefly

Preparation
  1. Yeah, that's easy! Cut the washed leaves in pieces of about one and a half centimeters. Lay down cans or bottles of 700 ml or more.
  2. It is advisable to tamp a little so that everything fits. Now add forty degrees. Send the container to the refrigerator on the bottom shelf. It's not too cold.

3. The bottle should stay in the refrigerator for about a week. You can shake its contents from time to time. Strain the finished tincture and put it in the refrigerator again until better times. You might as well try.

This tincture was usually not taken inside us, although, of course, it happened. Grandma always kept for medical purposes. And later on, fresh-leaf I came over, I put it on. At first we made the tincture from the root, we had to rub it, but it turned out too nuclear. From the leaf she is somehow tenderer, closer to the soul, albeit with a light. Be nice to her or you'll hurt her!

A tincture of horseradish. In many houses there are, people use, have not forgotten how the drug works. Write in the comments, what is your relationship with this tincture and how often you use it. Be sure to look at this link, how to cook a real wasabi in your kitchen. You don't know it's shit too? Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting