Generator excuses: just ask the bot what to tell the chief

People who are often late or are not doing their job, as a rule, use the same excuses: the car wouldn't start, the computer broke down. They might believe that one, two, but the third may and a reprimand to do! The website found a very interesting bot in the Annex to the Telegram, which generates such excuses not to believe in the impossible!

To add the chat telegram.me/excuses_bot to get the excuse and click on the button below .

Here are just a few examples:

Good morning. I left the house, and the door slammed shut, I tried to climb through the balcony, but fell. Now I'm in the emergency room, are on the mend. Will be able to finish tomorrow night. I am of course very sorry for what happened.

Hi. I was beaten up by Gypsies. I will finish work tomorrow night. Want to close the question as soon as possible.

Welcome. I was in the army was taken. Will be able to finish later. He is already tired of waiting.

Hello. I hitched a ride, she was stopped by traffic police found a large consignment of drugs. Now I'm under investigation. Money translate for 3-4 days.

I was walking through the Park, and I was attacked by a bum, he stole my wallet and house keys. Well, at least I wasn't raped. Coming tomorrow is the deadline. He is shocked that it all happened.

I broke the bed during sleep, I damaged the spine. Now go on the amendment. You can complete this week.

Hello. Last night my group called Barbacoa, and I was obliged to be amongst them. Everything went well, but I don't have time to do the report as you requested. This afternoon report will be on your Desk. I apologize for the delay.

Good evening. My milk ran out. I will fix the end of the week. It is necessary to quickly resolve this issue.

Good afternoon. I ran into unexpected trouble. I will do the day after tomorrow. He did not expect such events.

Hi. I rode the train, and someone pulled the emergency brake, I abruptly fell off and bumped his head, now in the hospital. Will come a little later. Want to close the question as soon as possible.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting