WHY would a man want a woman

With age men, typing "life experience" deduce criteria of good and bad women, trying to bring a recipe ideal. Some, not finding it, not at all disappointed in a beautiful field or divided into categories of "good wife", "good lover", etc.

As for me, I sure can't do without women, and to divide themselves into several I also not able.What should be the woman next to me? Probably the one for which you want to live. Not just live, but to do things to make her happy again and again to win her heart, to light up her eyes...

Eighty million seven hundred seventy three thousand one hundred thirty three

She is a Woman, which does not required and did not have to. She's with you because she you good and reliable and she loves you. I don't care what she does. Maybe she works somewhere may not work, but something does. The important thing is that she gives meaning to his life and mine. It is not so concerned about the financial side of the issue. The important idea. To turn ideas into reality functionality men.

I don't need to see her every day "barefoot in a Bathrobe at the plate".More importantly, how she feels with me in my presence. To feel her tenderness, warmth and need for me. I am satisfied that I have Breakfast and dinner prepared by her every day, because it's better than the exhausted form of his beloved, the only desire which will be sure to go to bed with the proverbial "headache". Let them do more themselves, because to please men – it's their natural calling. You saw how expression a woman gets out of the SPA! That's the same!!! And she likes to charm men!!! It is important to get the energy it charmed men. This energy feeds her feminine nature, and she continues to blossom like a beautiful flower. This flower blooms for me! It is important to feel that she likes men.

She is constantly passionate about something. New methods of care for face and body, the various methods of losing weight, the knowledge in various lines of business. It is important to communicate with new people. Interested in the experience of successful people. She constantly talks about her women's Affairs and looking for understanding and, in turn, will listen and see the interesting fragment of a hockey match, because he understands that this is important to you.

Sometimes she just wants to be a little girl and cry and get from the native men care and attention. Sometimes there's no explanation. Just because it relieves stress. It is always in the heart "girl». Maybe I will always have mixed feelings, "and suddenly I'm not the one about whom she had dreamed," or "the guy she charmed, captivated her heart" and that suffering will make me do more and more to keep her near me, she don't owe me anything. And whenever I hug her, maybe even in her sleep, in her reaction, I understand that I for her roads, and she chose me! And then I realize that the next woman you want to live" (radionetplus.ru).

Eighty six million twenty one thousand six hundred seventy one

SUMMARY:

"A woman – being a mysterious, but useful" (P. Lafargue).

"After God we owe it to the woman: she gives us life and then gives this life meaning" (K. Bowie).

"For the philosophical approach it is important that the secret of love has not sublimely heavenly, and prosaically earthly origin" (A. Pilipovich).

Cute you our Women! If we give a second life, we'll give it to you: first, we have no other choice; second, you're the only what it's worth. published 

Author: George Sergatsky

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.b17.ru/article/70152/

Tags

See also

New and interesting