Instantly lost 3 kg before the holidays! Never received then a gram.

Now begins the magic! You know what fast and effective weight loss. If you follow our rules, you can quickly postroynet for the New year, not to gain any extra pounds over the holidays and continue the weight loss after them!

No one ever calculates how much in fact can eat, sitting at a long table during Christmas and new year festivities. As a rule, these figures are terrifying: the average person for one meal eats from 900 g to 1 600 g of food! It is terrible to imagine... But the volume of the human stomach — 2 Cam-folded, that is 500 ml.

And if to consider, that the feast be spread in time and the alcohol is usually flowing at such feasts, do not even want to think how much extra you can gain in just a couple of days.

How not periodicitatea we overeat? This is often due to a psychological dependence on food and habits that are instilled in us in childhood: if you don't eat, you're a bad girl. Also prone to overeating, those who do not have enough vitamins, minerals and other nutrients! So regularly consume fruits, especially pomegranates, lemons, kiwi and bananas.

Proven tips
  1. Yogurt with cinnamon
    An hour before he sits down at the table, drink 1 Cup of low-fat yogurt with 1 tsp cinnamon. The smell of cinnamon significantly reduces appetite, the stomach is filled, the intolerable sense of hunger and excitement before a meal disappears. If you don't like yogurt — you could replace it with yogurt!

2. Green plate
    Making a plate of large lettuce leaves. So you will always seem that the plate is full and will not want to impose myself more tasty. The more lettuce at the end of the feast, and you can chew: any excess calories, only nutrients in its composition! This can be explained by processes occurring in the brain. Looking at the empty plate, I want to fill like Tetris: a little bit of food in every available space. It's a trick I'll be using during the holidays!

3. Fresh breath
    Will help you toothpaste and brush or mint gum! When you feel that here-here will move, nutritionists advise you to go brush your teeth or chew gum. Pieces of food that get stuck in my teeth, tease the taste buds and "invited" us to eat.

4. Belt at waist
    Wear fashionable belt, going on holiday. As soon as he starts to push during the feast, it is a signal to the body that enough is enough! If your dress does not quite fit, can tie under clothes thin thread. by the way, this method provokes rapid weight loss belly with daily use!

5. Magical devices
    Try to take a fork in the unusual hand, for example, if you normally eat the right, to the left. Trust me, you will be extremely uncomfortable, eventually you'll eat much less. Thanks to this method you will pay attention to what you are doing and consciously control the amount of food that will be consumed at the table. Tested more than once!

These tips really weight in gold for those who follow the figure or just aiming to do. They can be used every day! You will be amazed at the results, I'm sure. Another point: with such a control over the amount eaten you can eat almost anything! Even sweets in reasonable quantities... It's a miracle!

Another little trick as a gift. Remember the pinch of cinnamon that you need to throw in a glass of kefir? It inhibits the appetite because of its pleasant smell.

Dropping the handkerchief on a few drops of essential oil of cinnamon, you're guaranteed to keep yourself from overeating during the festive dinner! The aroma will do the job, is only occasionally to inhale this spicy smell of bluff, and the uncharitable desire to overeat will back off...

Please pass this article to your friends! You'd be doing them a huge favor and please hungry during the diet heart.

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting