27 simple things that will change Your life

I wonder the relationship between the way that we elect for life, and happiness, which we enjoy daily. It is your choice which you do every day, and sometimes it seems that this choice is completely unrelated to your happiness, but it significantly affects your psychological and physical health.

Makes us unhappy, or, conversely, happy is not what we already have, not where we are, or that I had to go through, but how we look at it and what do with it.

In our daily life is very easy to miss the forest for the trees, we can completely miss the small, simple things that can affect our degree of happiness and the fullness of our lives.

Below I've outlined a few of the most effective tips that can easily help in the daily routine.

1. Learn to show more humanity.

Gadgets is, of course, a great creation of mankind, but if you're not careful, they can become a hindrance to your happiness. Control them, not the opposite happened. In other words: put down the smartphone to the side. Don't avoid eye contact. Don't hide behind the screens of their devices. Better to listen to other people's stories. Listen and smile together.

2. Start to filter the noise that occurs in your head.

Be careful in choosing someone you trust the microphone and the stage in your life. Don't just listen to the very loud voice. Listen to the real, sincere.

3. Start making different choices, for your own well-being.

A huge part of our lives is the result of small elections that we face every day. If you don't like some part of your life, it's time to start to make small changes and make the best choice, right here and now.

4. Try to be more efficient than busy.

You can be very busy and can be very productive, effective. And between these concepts there is a big difference. Do not confuse motion with progress. Rocking horse moving but never making progress. In other words...

5. Start each day to devote time to something that really has for you a huge value.

What you do every day matters, but why you do it is much more important. So stop doing what you just is able to do; figure out why you were born and then do exactly that. And even if you can allocate only 15 minutes per day to do this, no problem – let these 15 minutes will really make sense.

6. Start living in the present.

If your head and heart still lives on resentment of the past, the farther you go, the worse for you. Let go of this resentment. Also don't focus on creating an ideal future, in order not to miss today. Live in the here and now.

7. Replace your worries with positive actions.

Most things I worried about did not happen. Most of the things I was hoping for, and worked hard, happened. The same goes for the most happy and successful people, with whom for many years had to communicate and work. So continue to dream and act.

8. Start to go towards things, not away from them.

The best way to get rid of something negative is to move on to something positive.

9. Let your love conquer your fear.

In essence, the human experience there are only two forces: Love and Fear. Fear pushes away from you what you want. Love, on the contrary, attracts.

10. Start doing what is right, even if it's not the easiest choice.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Just because it's easy doesn't mean it's worth it. Do what's right, not what is to date the easiest. So you can avoid stressful situations.

11. Compare yourself only with yourself, not with someone else.

Don't think about what others have, and where they are. You are in their place, and yet you will compare yourself with other people, you will be uncomfortable in your own position. So focus on what is best for you and your special circumstances. What you need to do for your own purposes? Do it! You will not compare yourself with others, if you are addicted to their goals.

12. Be truly happy for other people.

The more beautiful you will be able to see someone's path, the less you will want to compare with my own darling.

13. Be more tolerant of those who look at things differently.

Remember that love and kindness begets love and kindness. What we love people often look at many things differently, says that we really believe in myself.

14. Let the last word will be for charity.

We only lose the dispute, if our pride will insist on winning. When it is more important to win arguments than love people, you have to start all over again, about faith and priorities.

15. Begin to give without expectations of getting something in return.

You will end up very disappointed if you expect from other people what you do for them. Not all of the same great heart as you. That's why sometimes you have to pay twice, not expecting that in the end you will receive something better in return. The fact that you can plant a seed that becomes a flower, share with someone the knowledge to smile at someone, giving a hope, a proof that generosity works wonders behind the scenes. So...

16. Become the change you wish to see in the world.

Frankly, each of us was born with the ability to change someone's life. Don't miss this chance. Please. Be the one who brings change. What you give is what you give to yourself. When you relate with love to others, you realize that you are attractive.

17. Your "wealth is relationships" is a must have for you in the first place.

People who spend all their time trying to make money, spend all of your money in order to get the time. Don't make the same mistakes. First of all, should be the most important things. It is better to be rich in good friendships and family relationships.

18. Start to show their loved ones what they mean to you.

Our closest relationships are vital for our happiness. When we tell the people we love, about our feelings, we must not forget that the best compliment is not to utter words, but to live according to them.

19. Start being grateful for the life that you have.

Gratitude is simply the awareness of what is good. Count all the good events that happen, regardless of how minor they may seem and start with its ability now to breathe.

20. Replace the phrase "I should" with the phrase "I Have the opportunity" when you catch yourself thinking that you begin to complain.

The many things we complain about, others would like to be able to do.

21. Open yourselves to new possibilities for your personal growth.

In almost every situation, it can change a little willingness to admit that there is something you don't know. Visit new places and endless possibilities immediately appear. If you want to get something you never had, start to do things you couldn't do before. Live with an open heart and enjoy your life.

22. Let all the frustration disappear as soon as they appear.

You can't let one unpleasant moment to ruin a lot of beautiful. It is impossible to daily stupid little tragedies broke you. Happiness is inside each of us. You control all your thoughts. Remember: only you can affect your happiness.

23. Try to focus only on what you can control.

Do not force the event. Give the first push, and then let everything happen as it happens. If something is meant to happen it will happen.

24. Start to turn the pages that you want to turn.

There is no book that would consist of one Chapter. One head does not contain the whole story. We are not our mistakes. Turn the page that needs to be inverted.

25. Start taking the lessons life deals you.

Everything that happens helps you to develop and grow. Sometimes, the painful experience teaches us the most valuable lessons that we thought we don't need. If you encounter this problem. This suggests that you are moving forward. Problems are not only those people who are inactive.

26. Start to evaluate your progress every day, regardless of how small it is.

You that the results are not yet complete works. That means that you get a little bit of everything, but not immediately.You may not where want to be, but look how far you've come and be thankful that it is not stuck in one place.

27. Be aware of the uncertainty that is present in your life.

Don't let uncertainty about how something can end, to make it so that you even attempt to not take. Uncertainty haunts us, but life is unpredictable.

In our life there are debts

When the pain gets quieter...

Afterword

Today I hope you have a wonderful day, that you will boldly dream what you'll be doing what I do, you will love and be loved, and that you will find the strength to accept and grow through challenges that are impossible to change. And, most importantly (because I think that in this crazy world there should be more kindness and wisdom) that you will, when necessary, wise in their decisions, and more kind to yourself and others.

Your turn...posted

Author: Marc Chernoff

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2016/11/27_9.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting