The girl saw the conductor with blue hair. Her reaction made everyone turn around!

Oh, these children, with their spontaneity and their concepts of beauty! The website tells the story of a real trip on the bus, in which the conductor became the heroine of the tale.

I had a chance last week to ride the bus with her daughter sisters...

In the beginning is to say that grandparents recently showed her Soviet fairy tale about Pinocchio. The girl, impressed by the beauty of Malvina asked, where she lives now and what she's doing. The grown-UPS who, apparently tired of the persistence of a curious child, explained: Malvina supposedly grew up, where he lives and works — do not know.

We enter the bus, sit down. Get the money. Waiting for the conductor. Suitable dazzling kind lady of about 45-48 in turquoise fur vest with crimson tulle rim and extended eyelashes. But, hell, WHAT eyelashes! Beams with a length of 4 centimeters protruded from the upper and lower eyelids, repeating approximately 5 millimeters. Have completed the picture of the blue shadow and blue arrow to the temple. I winced, glancing at her and sitting next to the niece happily shouted:

— Natasha, Natasha! Here Malvina, here it is!!! Aunt, you Ah, right? You retire already out, right?

I think that lady is the conductor, when endured the misery under the hand of the master and applied makeup, did not expect that this miracle of cosmetic art someone called Malvina retired...

vk.com/just_str?w=wall-106084026_16535

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting