Fell short of the conductor, emissions schoolboy

The Interior Ministry found no corpus delicti in the actions of the conductor, the bus vytolknuvshego 9-year-old boy by the passage of unpaid school backpack.
Kirov was acquitted police bus conductor, landed 9-year-old schoolboy in the street in the 30-degree cold. The woman asked the boy to pay transportation of heavy backpack, explaining that the backpack is hand luggage.

According to the student, the incident occurred on December 21 buses NEFAZ white. Now dad boy pasting ads on Kirov hoping to find witnesses to the crime.

9-year-old student of city gymnasium Vsevolod Ashihmin came under the hot hand of the conductor, when he could not pay the luggage ticket collector on demand.

- The woman demanded from me 15 rubles for a heavy backpack - holding back tears, tells Seva. - After I refused to pay, she pushed me out of the bus backwards, and I fell.

As police approached 39-year-old father of the victim boy Sergei Ashihmin. After hearing the story of a son, a man immediately wrote a statement to law enforcement authorities.

- Statement by the father of the child was taken into the incident has been audited, - commented in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kirov region. - The police decided to refuse to institute criminal proceedings due to lack of evidence of a crime.

9-year-old Seva but strong fear, and got a serious disease. After spending more than two hours on the street waiting for the next bus, the boy caught a cold.

- Doctors have diagnosed with us "bilateral otitis media," - says the boy's father. - I'll fight to the end for this conductor to found and punished.

Failing to get justice in the police, the victim's father went to the boy's statement to the prosecutor.

- Study of materials held by the police checks on this fact shows that it is not carried out in full. Now this material prosecutor quashed the decision as illegal and sent to an additional check, - said the deputy prosecutor of Pervomaisky district Kirov Anton Kleschenok.

Now the prosecutor's office is looking for a woman who worked that day on the bus. If the fault of the conductor will be proved employee motor company faces up to 5 years imprisonment.

In the road transport enterprise Kirov hastened to disown intsindenta that occurred with the child's fault their employees.

- All of our buses checked vehicles with the number 6 at the end of the hotel on the 46th route we have - soobschily LLC "Alex Auto".

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting