Christmas

Dear Santa Claus, hello!
 I am writing this letter for the first time, for boiling. I do not know who it was you in the lead in the shipping department, but this man a long time ago it's time to deprive premiums or even fire.

5 years. Explain to me what's behind th ... instead of talking dolls brought me a microscope and a set of the conductor? And anyway, how these things are linked? No, I'm the conductor, of course, to play, and greatly profited handsomely from the sale of tickets to the toilet, but all the same?

6 years. Puzzle game . Figase jokes. You yourself, then tried?

7 years. Flying Pigeon for 3-70. Key in the ass, brains there. I fall in the first run of the vents. It flies up to now.

8 years. Dulcimer. Here I pleased, so pleased. But not for long. After the 80th performance of parents are sick ears and everything else. And after 85 times grandmother sent dove behind. Bring back childhood !!!

9 years. Do you think another microscope and production can replace a house for Barbie?

10 years old. Sewing machine . A prefabricated birdhouse you do not have lying around?

11 years. Prefabricated birdhouse. I appreciate the sense of humor. Still yearn for cymbals.

12 years. Talking Doll. Given the fact that the day before I bought the first bra, a gift could not be more relevant. Do not be surprised if you get a 70 pack Durex and tube of Vaseline.

13 years. Set a magician. The only trick is that the set was sent to catch up with cymbals and a dove, but as a moral satisfaction, I was allowed to celebrate the New Year away from home.

14 years. I would like leggings and leather jackets. Give a coat, called overcoat. I offend not work, celebrate the New Year at home.

15 years. I want to love not Sidorov Vova and me. However, in last year's coat I do not shine.

16 years old. Talking Barbie dentist along with a pager. Well, yes, if I start to talk to the doll, then peyzhder I obviously useful. To the street is not lost.

17 years. Cell phone with $ 100 in the account, along with the elderly admirer. Presented solely in order to know at what point in the universe I am in the moment, to make sure that the universe does not abide in me.

18 years. Orange underwear size 50 and about the same years.
 It pursues the same objectives as last year's phone, and at very low cost highly effective thereof. - The Universe in impotence, a fan in happiness, I in thought.

19 years. Computer and antalogiya Diablo. Hallelujah!!! Three months go in orange lingerie, night urine monsters, occasionally talking to Barbie. Fan in shock, the universe does not exist.

20 years. I want her. Not raccoon. Give and advise relax.

21 years old. I want her. Not Otter. Present patch, a new mouse and pleysteyshn. Insulting, finds freedom. However, along with the patch and its absence, freedom loses all its luster.

22. And I want her new admirer. Not of sheep. Issued marriage, two dogs, a cat and a shovel-govnoskrebka. Only orange linen and Diablo save me from suicide.

23. Bearded x .., you dizorientirovali! Instead, I gain 50 size and morning sickness. Even the laptop is not able to compensate for my size. It seems it is time to breed.

24 years. Go on .. x! I want to sleep.

25 years: Hmm: On this and perhaps stop.

So Costumed bl ... s attention! Poshuruy in his ass ice stick, and remember that the birdhouse and the microscope I already had. Talking dolls I also do not have to, for a set of we enjoy to this day. Collapsible design reserved for autistic - I disassembled the whole apartment as a tent Ilyich. Yes, and if you have an old asshole, there will be another great idea to give me something clever and useful, you chase this idea by x .. because tickets to Ustyug cheap.
 Vata in there ... ie - not the best decoration, and you should listen to me.
 I want a fur coat! Only the coat, and nothing but fur. Otherwise, I'll kill you I've even thought of as. But about it - closer to the holidays.

PS And do not say I did not warn you.

Sent by Enzo

Tags

See also

New and interesting