13 "overheard" stories that happen only in the New year

This fabulous holiday — time stories that warm us like a warm breath on frozen hands... And so cool this warmth to share with others!

The website "overheard" the most touching Christmas stories that told of really happy people.

• We have a tradition on New year. At the end of December all the inhabitants of our entrance adorn their staircases. Garlands, toys, tinsel, even a few trees exist. Festive mood in the weeks to come. There shall be one day, when will be a contest for the best design. Appoint Santa Claus and helpers, and go in all apartments. Children tell verses, but in the end all celebrate on the stairwell, where the table was laid and the music plays. Brag!
  • Nephew at 6 years old stopped believing in Santa Claus. We stand with him at the window New year's eve. I said to him, "Shout "Santa Claus!" — he'll be there." The wife, meanwhile, presents under the tree, hiding. Nephew cried, and — what do you think! — in Ostankino street on a sleigh drawn by three, raced Santa Claus. Eyes nephew flashed, the face was like got a most cherished dream. I could have shown my face...

• Removing the Wallpaper in the room, we discovered beneath the wall painting: Santa Claus and Christmas tree with a red star on top. Judging by the inscriptions on the cap of the Grandfather of the first tenants celebrated the new year 1976 with bare walls and global plans for repairs. Draw the company to the Grandfather frost and the snow maiden will sign 2017 year! After all, with granddaughter certainly more fun! Maybe in 40-50 years, someone else will run into this so Hello from the past and will get a lot of Christmas cheer, despite the weather outside the window.
  • It was the best New year of my life! I dressed as Santa Claus and greeted the people on the street. Adults and children sang, danced, recited poems, receiving as a gift from me, candy and tangerines. It was very nice to give people little Christmas miracle!

• In childhood each New year the Pope believed that the salute after midnight the whole city sets in my honor. Waving in the window with his hand and felt like a Queen. Dad I have done.
  • New year's eve, when I was about 7-8, my mother went to the terrace, came back with presents and said Santa Claus on a sleigh came, ordered daughter a gift to send. I will not hesitate to run down there to see it, but only saw departing, I thought the sleigh with lights and how some of them waved to me. Charge mood was unreal: still Santa Claus a little bit, but saw. Later, the parents said that he had asked the neighbor 2 houses through them to play along. But still I thank them for that Christmas mood!
  • SIS just gave away: "Santa Claus lives on a server pole". I'm a programmer. Neighing :)

• Time passes, things change, and my mom still traditionally hides sweets prepared on the occasion on the balcony and hoped that this time I won't find.
  • Somehow the wish to be together with a guy named Tom. Oh he is very loved. It's been a year and we never meet. Don't even know what to do, there is no reciprocity. Spat on him. Thought that all these wishes under the chiming clock nonsense, but then realized that my brother exactly a year ago was born a son and named him Tom. The whole family Dotes on him. I love him indescribably, and he, when I come, he never leaves my side. Wishes come true, but a little differently :)
A source overheard, ribalych

See also
"The new year. The stars in the sky..."
Like wishes of New year in the languages of the world

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-nauka/kak-zvuchat-pozhelaniya-s-novym-godom-na-yazykah-mira-1145610/

Tags

See also

New and interesting