Sage: addiction, which is not saying!

The website publishes agitated and cautionary article of a man who wants to warn everyone of the danger too, unfortunately, widespread in our country, drugs.

Read more netПомимо all known types of addictions — heroin, amphetamine, rarely cannabioids inherent mainly young people, is in Russia and another extremely common drug addiction. This dependence is mainly concentrated among older people, less middle-aged people, mostly women. It is dependent on the well-known Corvalol, valokordin, valocardin and heaps of other drugs, consisting of phenobarbital and alcohol.

The main active ingredient of this drug is a favorite of millions of Russian grandmothers — phenobarbital, belonging to the group of barbiturates and the most that neither is a drug. Incidentally, the barbiturates in its pure form, though not much, but still popular among young drug users. Meet and clean barbituric addicts, although most barbiturates are used by heroin addicts to alleviate withdrawal. And phenobarbital, diluted in ethyl alcohol, SUDDENLY as a drug, and so harmless that he was being released without a prescription for everyone.

Accidents, as we know, does not happen. The Federal drug control service has repeatedly tried to make all these korvalola to the list of drugs with consequences — sales are strictly according to the recipe, etc. When the rumors that sage will prescription reached dependent grandmothers, they began to sweep the coveted bubbles from pharmacy shelves by the hundreds, stocking for future use.

Pills, the elderly treat us all — the heart, kidneys, joint pain, insomnia, hypertension, tachycardia — in General, the whole set is often available in the elderly. Of course, this drug is no cure. But the pain and discomfort is really dulled, besides giving consume as "I do not care". Sedative from the group of barbiturates that amazing. Hence, strong addictive and frequent use of the words"- I'm for health".

To try to cure some sickness pills, all the same what to treat the aching tooth for pain. Although it is actually much worse: much more toxic than phenobarbital and analgin has a very negative effect on the liver and the same heart, kidneys, and other organs that "cure" them elderly Russians.

But the sage at long use causes strong psychological dependence. Not giving such a buzz as opiates or stimulants, phenobarbital nevertheless causes a condition of "opaque indifference" to which the man accustomed to and at the exit of which begins to feel at ease. Besides, a number of psychological factors: it is not a drug, and over-the-counter medicine, I treated all my friends on the bench near the entrance are treated the same, and generally what we can be an addiction, we're not young people!

Meanwhile, all the famous mad grandma, which is all around the drug addicts and prostitutes, become thanks barbituric drug. The more elderly the person takes the pills, the more inadequate he becomes METROBANK, regardless of gender. Although hooked on it mostly all the same women.

via pikabu.ru/story/korvalol_narkomaniya_o_kotoroy_ne_govoryat_4562548

Tags

See also

New and interesting