Parable about Sage Hu

... They say that time has come to Sage Hu terrible man, and entered into his house, his beard obmel threshold, and then told the parable of soul-saving. Scary Man is Sage Hu on his bald head and spat premerzko grinned.
"As I understand your actions?" - Said the sage Hu, what a terrible man told him: "You wanted the threshold of my house obmesti his beard, and a parable about the Truth to tell - I can not stop you in this. I also wanted more than anything to spit on your bald head. And you tell me this does not bother me. »

... It is said that the Master Hu in his house holding a dozen hamsters, and often, they ukazuya since told his disciples: "Such a long period of a living being, how is it predestined karma.
And at home my desk holiness great that cleared karma poor animals, and by the fourth or fifth day, they are the next best rebirth go ... And it's interesting, if I them water or food to give, as in the sin of gluttony having run and karma its the weighing, they live a long time in the guise of his animal, to a better rebirth is not leaving! »

... Master Hu often used to say: "Nothing elevates man above the crowd as it makes the gallows ...»

... One wise old man came to a terrible man. "When I see a child - I tear it apart, and an enormous joy I feel at the same time! - He cried, growling and based foam - when I take out my hand to someone else's head - beat hand, if the leg - hit a foot, for terrible in anger ... If someone irritates me, I'll just kill him, and I feel a huge relief !!! ".
Then Wise Old Man pulled from under the mat and musket aimed shot struck the spot terrible man, terrible his brain mat is stained badly though. However, after waiting a few minutes, feeling a huge relief not experienced, so the guests found in the hold of the question wrong and his teachings, goodness and forgiveness preached, did not give up.

... Say, a certain ruler, of all the virtues of his only goiter, tooth and bad temper which had so speeches Master Hu, a sage in the desert lived, locust feeds and through it to holiness and asceticism visitors, inspired by that commanded immediately everywhere locusts breed, Koya locusts soon and fields surrounding the desert and the villagers turned to asceticism led.

... They say that once experienced a terrible man remorse. And they did not survive the torture ...

... They say all week scary man moonlighting as an executioner, and on weekends - brutally beat thumbs.

... It is said that Chinese sages have argued many who surpassed all other wisdoms, they or the teacher Hu. Yes, so they are noisy daily so nightly debates its vysokouchenye used to do, that the noise that the ruler of the local extremely driven, and he ordered them all, and Master Hu in addition to a prison to throw up in the morning held there, and in the morning at first light punishment bring fierce as for centuries in China, with regards to the wise men was instituted.
Shybko sorrowed in prison sages only started beating their heads against the walls, as the look and teacher Hu their hakama on the straw spread out, and lay down to sleep quietly. "Obviously, he knows a cunning way out of here, but we somehow would never say" - have realized sages, we sat down, but began to think about the plan of the Old Man wondering.
By morning, they really and roof from bamboo poles apart, and threw the rope, and the guards walked, already over the fence to get out in a hurry ... "And what - I think - Sage Hu dawn waiting for? It can be seen, not all realize we are in his tricks, not all became like a wise man! Likened the same. ". We came back on the straw spread out his hakama and healthy sleep fell so strong, Master Hu is awakened at dawn looking up - straight to the rope hanging from his nose.
He climbed up on it, but climbed to the roof, but had digged manhole crawled, and before you know - his native village. And Sage went home, back to bed, even though the sun rose, and the bed, kind of like, it was not the time ... That's just in case the life of the Elder Hu cunning stratagem was in store!

... They say that when he went to the city of the enemy, the Master Hu tore his heart out of his chest, and he was so virtuous that the heat of his heart lit up the road in a thicket of forest, where people hurry to escape. When a terrible man snatched from his breast the heart, so thick gloom formed in the vicinity of that lost the enemy on the approaches to the city.
So each of them benefit to people according to their liking brought.

... They say, very fond of Master Hu to tell children stories. "In the old days - he would say - lived in our district a lot of foxes, werewolves, and Skoda are pretty.
Most of all, they loved to take a human form, and the person to fool. Here are just ran past the farm house lisovin, smells - smells like chickens, and under the shed is not to undermine.
Turnover he a student comes into the yard, so they say, and so suffer the barn you have to spend the night. The owner opened the door for him, and to let the chickens. Newbie student in the barn, once a student of the fox in the spread. Well, yes and chickens then immediately of chickens have turned samurai ...

... They say the worst of evils felt terrible ingratitude of the human person, therefore, tried to live so as to thank him for what was not.

... So tell the people of the handling of the Last Man to the Truth. They say one was a terrible man of good deities and say, "Oh, you're tired all things prepakostnostyu her.
Do not otrinesh evil and you do not stop the bad? "And he answered, thinking the Last Man," Truly, and will do, but first fulfill my three requests, the first of them - prove to me that I am. " And hit a good deity ohalnika stumbling painfully on to the skull and howled a terrible man, and said: "Apparently, I exist, and indeed, if I so painful now. Now that's what executive - prove to me that you exist "
And hit a good deity ohalnika stumbling painfully on to the skull and howled a terrible man, and said: "Apparently, you do exist, just painfully hit rock very big Norov, now prove to me that you do not exist, and this is my last word ". And what? It hits a good deity ohalnika stumbling painfully on to the skull, and he died, and stopped at the same moment for a good deities exist. Therefore, and his words did not scary man retreats, dirty tricks and since then has not worked.

... The Last Man used to say this: "Looking at the smiling man always thinks, and if you can then identify the teeth of this entire skull?"

... It is said that he came once to the Master Hu man and sorrowful screams his words interspersed, so said: "exceedingly grumble I'm on my neighbor, because the best of the hens mine joy of my heart, diamond, to whom the rim - a chicken coop, stole it, stealing same - once devoured. "
So replied the hermit, "In vain ropschesh you, for stealing you chicken, gave you the neighbor an occasion to ensure that the abode of my modest visit and my word wise hear contemplation of the sage and conversation with him is it not the most valuable of all 's most valuable, so the Come away, O fool! "And bowing retired ignorant.

... They say that once lit the sage Hu to his house and asked his men: "Why have you done so on the sage ?!" And the hermit said to them: "Out of great love for you, O people. That's looking at righteous my life, grieved you, they say, reproachfully serves us a perfect way Multi wise, today you can breathe freely and say to yourself, well, sage is a wise man, and his house set on fire ... and calm down your bile, and rest heart. "

It is said that once took after in the glorious powers, means living in a time Sage Hu, bananas, and distorting beyond measure. There had to eat them, and what must, inevitably.
And, driven with whips, eating bananas criminals in prisons, from eating these or distracted only for a while troubled dream, and in the morning once again sadly back to this trespass; and military commanders at the feast rulers were honored taste of ripe bananas and ate them while they could, and after eating, too - because it is a great honor it is to eat bananas at the feast of the ruler, and honor, and reward.
The children enjoyed the small bananas - because the sweet must always accrue to the children; and old men ate bananas, tea, worked his own, earned the right to be treated with; and women eat bananas - cute caprice peculiar to women; and men eating bananas, because the head of the family are treated to bananas, and first try them - such is his right; and Ruler of eating bananas, because they wanted to have, the same desire Ruler must always run ... And Sage Hu? - You ask. A sage Hu eat bananas just ...

... One day, when I went into the mountains Hermit Hu, in order to visit his monkey boarded at that time one of the disciples of the wise man, and he moved toward the mountain, out of respect for the sage wanting to cut his way.
The wise man, seeing this, turned around and drove away. Then the people asked him why he did this, and answered a prophetic old man: "I do not need to visit the monkey mountain in koyu even surpassed courtesy".

... It is said that Hu was at Sage House handmade hamster, and in a terrible man machine gun. It is said that Sage Hu in the evening and left the house whistling caused wild snake, and a terrible man came out of the house in the evening and whistles caused wild terror neighbors.
They say that when the darkness deepened, the Sage Hu told people: "Tomorrow will come yet! And yet ... "- and has shown signs that should silence the pious thoughts plunge. A terrible man said, "Tomorrow will come the Apocalypse" - and the characters too much to show it.

It is said that Hu was once sage in the desert and saw the dunes and the dunes Rakshasa, koy was walking on the sand in sorrow, wounded on his foot barely treading.
Sage Hu said: "This above all - the suffering creature, and after - the evil Rakshasa. My duty to help him. " And immediately healed Rakshasa. Then the sage said Hu, "This - the evil Rakshasa, and it is my duty to resist evil".
MIG, stick and broke his leg again Sage Rakshasa, then exclaimed: "I do not stick without compassion to look at grief thereof being especially for compassion, even to prezlobnomu Rakshasa!"
And at the moment, and he healed him. No sooner had readied Rakshasa grateful to escape as he broke sage stick this time the skull, for spiteful inherently Rakshasa, mnogokrotky same sage Hu affair of his life honored the fight against evil ... again Rakshasa fell on the sand. And this time, he healed him sage, because he could not get past the suffering creatures, but looked more attentively, I realized that I do not suffer from a Rakshasa, and continue to suffer will not ... And rejoice myself Sage went further ...

They say that when asked students Sage Hu to tell them about enlightenment and samsara, so he said: "We know that the frog, being placed in a pitcher of milk, drowning in no hurry, but floundering and out of a pitcher trying shortly butter from milk knocks and It is relying on him to jump out of the jar in a hurry.
Reaching the puddles and the strength of the worm, only tighten it thinks of spring songs, like the newly savvy kuvshinovladelets catches her and carries the cellar, the cellar is already worth five pitchers with fresh milk ...
So year after year have gained experience in the frog, and his leg muscles developed too, and were proud of the quality of oil - but suddenly decided to break this cycle. And, paw paw of not striking out, all as one descended to the bottom of the pitchers, and are dead, sdohnuv same - stuhli ...
And, having tried the milk of these pitchers, soon died of colic from evil and the molokozavodchik. The cow was soon followed him - short-lived cows, locked in a shed on the padlock ... and stopped at the suffering of frogs. And began suffering molokozavodchika neighbors living near the barn with the deceased cow ... Hmm ...
That's the story. And about samsara and enlightenment I will tell you next time ".

... They say that when broke into the house of the Sage Hu people to kill the sage, because they said the sage, "hurting a blade of grass - not a great sin, but sin is a vast meadow trampled comparable since the sin of one who hare on meadow destroy the hold.
Brutally exterminated thousands of birds have sinned as well as raise a hand against a person. A murder sage tantamount to murder thousands of people! Now you have come here in order to interrupt my life ... So, if you have a thousand typed and kill each other, and that's that. "

... They say, once called himself a cruel ruler of the Sage and Hu asked him what ought to be done to completely sadly become subjects of the night, and the ill-fated day. "Make it simple, only led to just as often as possible unkind words your name commemorated" - said the sage.
Surprised cruel ruler and explain the reason for these things commanded, what the wise man replied: "Because you have to force your subjects to say these things, they would have cried, hated fulfill your will, and that will plunge them into mourning.
When they secretly want to remember your name blasphemy and ease the burden grief of their hearts, and their power Contrary to think, they will not be able to do so. And I think they are, and not be able to explain your action, and horror come into their hearts, because they will not know what to expect from you next ".

... They say, Sage Hu once gathered his disciples and said so to them: "I told you the story about how lisovin walking through the desert and saw a mouse hole.
Immediately he stuck it to the paw, intending to unearth the judges hole, but then another hole just to the side spotted, and when and where it's paw ran, spotted, and a third hole ... And soon all four paws in the four strokes of mouse stuck the middle of the desert greedy lisovin in Sand has failed, and so it died. What does the parable teaches us? ".
"This world is like a desert, and being attached to the benefits of his passions, and more than all the other tormented by greed, people die! & Quot; - Cried the students. "Maybe so, - he said hermit - but I think that if the fox was in the wilderness skiing, could not he stick legs in holes, and the trouble would not happened ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting