Now I'm doing what is good for me and my children, not for those who pay for advertising!

When I analyzed my entire home chemistry, I began to examine and personal care products that I used every day, of course. The number of these products was immense. I counted 16 different products, without even leaving the bathroom!

Toothpaste, mouthwash, soap, shampoo, conditioner, gel, cream, Foundation cream, moisturizer, hairspray, perfume, deodorant, mascara... All of these products can be absorbed through the skin. If I knew what was in them? Of course not. I trusted, perhaps, like you, they were tested and safe.Incorrectly!

Forty eight million seventy three thousand five hundred twenty nine

Here we are faced with a real dilemma because the personal care products according to the law do not need to test for safety. The FDA can act only after a cosmetic on the market has already established itself with a bad hand and they have enough material to prove in court its danger. Only after that the FDA can stop the production and sale of such products. [Debra Lynn Dadd, “Non-Toxic, Natural and Earthwise”]

Twenty nine million five hundred sixty two thousand one hundred sixty four

“According to rumors, some of the cosmetologists have been tested on the symptoms-like headache, loss of coordination, memory loss, asthma, nervous-system damage and problems with the respiratory system as a result of working with cosmetics. For these tests, the House of Commons asked the National Institute of Occupation Safety and Health (NIOSH) analyzed 2983 connection used in cosmetics.”

“The result was as follows: 884 of these ingredients has been recognized as toxic. Of these, 314 can cause biological mutation, 218 can cause infertility, 778 can cause strong toxicity, 146 can cause tumors, and 376 can cause skin damage or eye. ”[Nancy Sokol Green, the author of “Poisoning Our Children” (Noble Press, 1991)]

According to the book Nancy Sokol Green “Poisoning Our Children”, several chemicals are quite common in cosmetic products:

Acetone, solvent that can affect the nervous system and the respiratory system, is used in the means for removal of nail Polish butylate hydroxytoluene found in lipstick, baby oil, eyeliners and Soaps. Is a known cause of cancer in animals and is suspected as a cause of birth defects.

Formaldehyde often used in deodorants, shampoos, mouthwash, toothpaste, nail Polish, aftershave and perfumes.

Methylene chloride (methylene chloride) can still be found in many cosmetics, although in 1985 the FDA recommended that it was removed from the tool for hair styling because he was seen as a cause of cancer in laboratory animals. In fact, this substance is so dangerous, that two workers who used a product containing this substance, for cleaning the Dirksen Federal Building in Chicago, died after inhaling its vapors. The watchman who tried to save them, was hospitalized and when discharged, still had a headache.

Let's look only at part of the used personal care products that are in your bathroom. These are products that people RUB into their skin and the skin of their children.

Eighty nine million eight hundred seventy seven thousand one hundred ninety two

Shampoo 

What could be wrong with the shampoo? Almost all companies use formaldehyde in them. Formaldehyde can damage the skin and respiratory system.

But you know that shampoo if it gets in, to be very dangerous? [Nancy Sokol Green, the author of “Poisoning Our Children” (Noble Press, 1991)] And if you call at the same time in the Poison Control they will tell you that there is no antidote! Another chemical that is used in dandruff shampoo resorcinol (resorcinol), it is very easily absorbed through the skin and can cause irritation of the inner eyelid, skin irritation, loss of coordination, fatigue, interruption of the heartbeat, breathing problems, lethargy, increased sweating, loss of consciousness and convulsions.

Eighty eight million nine hundred sixty five thousand two hundred

Deodorants and antiperspirants

In the last 10 years more than 8 different ingredients have been banned by the FDA or voluntarily removed from the deodorant and antiperspirant because they poisoned those who used them.

Symptoms from the use of this product are the same as when using such ingredients as ammonia, ethyl alcohol, formaldehyde, including skin lesions, often enough to attract the attention of the medical profession, it happened that have been blocked or infected glands.

Antiperspirants contain aluminum salts. Is that blocks the discharge from the glands and we sweat. “Letter in New England Journal of Medicine indicates a connection between aluminum and such problems with the brain such as dementia, a disease of Alheimer, abnormal habits, poor memory and problems with motor skills,” says Debra Lynn Dadd in Nontoxic, Natural & Eathwise (Tarcher Press, 1990).

Thirty eight million three hundred ninety three thousand two hundred twenty two

The mouthwash and toothpaste

Have you ever noticed that the mouthwash comes with a warning label that it can be dangerous if swallowed?

Formaldehyde (you probably noticed that this chemical is used almost everywhere!), ammonium hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide) and other commonly used chemicals found in mouthwash and toothpaste. Even the means to destroy microbes that you use to clean your toilet and disinfectants for your bathroom are also found in these foods... and they are probably much more toxic than when used in your mouth than when you use them to wash toilet.

I can go on and on about the carcinogenic (carcinogen), in lipstick, on asbestos (asbestos) in the talc you are using for your baby, but my aim was not to explore all the products, and not about to tell you about all chemical compounds, I'm not a chemist. I'm just aware of the danger, the concerned mother.

Happy ending. New beginning

I changed brands a few years ago. My house now is much less harmful and healthier than ever before.

We began to get sick with colds and flu much less often, before we infect each other again and again.

Allergy and asthma my children just disappeared, my son is studying in school is better than ever.

My husband and I discovered that our health is improving and improving, we are far less likely to have strong mood swings, and we feel much more energetic. I now begin and end their business (like this book, for example) that never previously could not do.

SUBSCRIBE to OUR youtube channel that allows you to watch online, download from YouTube free video about the recovery, the rejuvenation of man. Love for others and ourselves, as the feeling of high vibrations — an important factor

4 safe organic deodorant — pick of the week

Simple ways to get rid of mucus in the body

I now use less money in my safe products than I was spending when I bought it in regular stores. And my money go to responsible companies, not a large manufacturer, which adds formaldehyde in a bubble bath to get more profit.

Plus I'm not paying for a massive TV that shows ads telling me to use low-grade products. I do not support the television program, the content of which I don't find it useful for my children. I now do what is good for me and my children, not for those who pay for this advertising.

I'm really glad I shared this information with you. And if you change brands and share this information with someone else about whom you care, who will share it with the other people about whom he cares, this will begin the process that will help clean up our environment, and it starts with your home.published  

Author: Kare Possick

Source: www.elinahealthandbeauty.com/poisoning_you_family.htm#%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8

Tags

See also

New and interesting