Mom chased a fat rat out of my bathroom and gave me cheap shampoo

I recently noticed on the shelf in my mom's bathroom. shampoo. And it became kind of sad: I don't want my mom to use such budget products. I decided to ask if I need help, because I am always ready to help financially if necessary. But my mother said she didn’t use this shampoo to wash her hair.

As it turned out, cheap shampoo is a real find in everyday life. My mom told me a lot about how to use it. It's magic, no other way! I'm sharing my knowledge with you.

Cheap shampoo "I once had to wash my hand-knitted cap." Of course I'm not leaving her in the washing room. I decided to go online. I read about the shampoo, my mother said. She uses budget shampoo to wash delicate knitted things. Hats, mittens, scarves - a means for washing hair copes with them with hurrah.

After washing, knitted things become very soft and pleasant to the touch. In addition, they do not smell of detergent, as is often the case after washing in the washing machine. A basic household solution!

Cheap shampoos can also be used to wash shoes. The tool perfectly copes with pollution. At the same time, it does not leave divorces, which is especially true if sneakers or shoes are dark in color. If you need to wash white shoes, you can use tandem in the form of toothpaste and shampoo. On how to clean dirt from white sneakers, we have a separate article on the site.

My mom's a big forgetter. So often, when her house runs out of soap, she uses a hair wash instead. In consistency, cheap shampoo perfectly replaces liquid soap. The smell is excellent, the cleaning properties are the same. What's not life hack? And if the shampoo seems too thick, just dilute it with a little water. That's it!

Another life hack is also associated with replacing one tool with another. This time, shampoo will come to the rescue if the house has run out of shaving foam. This applies to both women (do you shave your legs with the foam of your spouse?) and men. Hair shampoo perfectly softens the skin without irritating it. The razor slides on it perfectly.

Of course, I don't encourage you to use shampoo on a regular basis. After all, each tool has its own application. However, if the situation is stalemate and someone in the house urgently needs to shave, then liquid shampoo will cope with this task for a hundred.

Cheap shampoo is the perfect universal means for cleaning the house. First, it can be added to the water to wash the floors. Whether it is tile or laminate, there will be no divorces. Bonus to everything you get a pleasant smell in the whole apartment.

Secondly, with the help of shampoo you can wash absolutely any surface. This greatly simplifies life, since you do not need to buy a lot of other different means. In addition, hair shampoo is great for washing the interior and the outside of the machine.

And shampoo copes perfectly when you need to wash all the makeup brushes, old hair gums and combs. You knew they had to be washed from time to time, right? All cleaning things need hygienic treatment!

And finally, I left the most obvious life hack. With the help of hair shampoo, you can wash the toilet to shine. A lot of foam is formed from the tool, and it copes well with pollution. In addition, the shampoo itself can be safely poured on the brush and in the stand for it. Freshness in the toilet is provided!

If you compare the price of a special toilet cleaner and a budget hair shampoo, all questions disappear. Why overpay when you can save money? However, I do not promise that shampoo will clean up very old pollution. But my mom refreshes the toilet once a week, because in her case, shampoo is good.

That's all the wisdom! I hope this article was helpful to you. And if you know about other ways to use cheap shampoo in the household, feel free to share your ideas in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting