Spear shampoos for those who have hairfall and hair quickly salt

My mom recently told me where to find me. natural hair shampoos. And this place was an ordinary pharmacy. To be honest, I'm used to buying care products at home stores. But my mother’s praise and the price of money caught my attention.

If you've been looking good hair shampooBut you don't want to pay half your salary for it, this article might be useful. Today we will talk about the advantages of 2 products: vitamin shampoo from the brand "Pharmacy 911" and sulfate-free shampoo from the company "Mirroll". Have you heard of them before?

Vitamin shampoo Twink Tech promises to restore and nourish hair. It includes vitamins of group B, as well as vitamin C and E. The average price of such a remedy is not more than 150 rubles. Almost for nothing you get a great hair remedy.

It is worth noting the specific pharmacy smell. However, this is normal, because the shampoo also includes natural ingredients. It does not foam as abundantly as regular store shampoos. This means that there are no surfactants (surfactants) in the vitamin remedy. They are able to destroy the protein that makes up hair.

The product does not dry the hair and perfectly washes them after the first application. Best of all, shampoo works in tandem with balm from the same brand. However, you can use any other at will.

On the Internet you can read different reviews about this product. Someone still did not like it, and someone is ready to tolerate not the most familiar smell for the sake of the result. “Hair loss has really decreased, perhaps the problem of hair loss was due to a lack of vitamins.” And in this shampoo they are enough, — shares the user of the Network.

Given the price of this shampoo, you're definitely not going to lose anything if you just try it out. We'll be interested to see if you like him. So don’t forget to leave your feedback after application.

Myrroll Cotton Series 03 "This product carefully cleanses the hair and makes it soft as if I were a child again" - the first thing my mother said about the sulfate-free shampoo. Everything is good: consistency, smell, and, of course, cost. It costs a little more than the previous one, but it is still pleasant: on average about 250 rubles.

If you are used to washing your hair every day, you can do it less often. Shampoo is quite thick, foaming medium (again due to natural ingredients, not the chemistry we are used to). It is best suited for sensitive scalp and damaged hair.

After applying shampoo and conditioner, the hair becomes shiny and lively. They also comb very easily and quickly. Here are the reviews you can read about the remedy online: Irritable scalp calms down after the first application. No itching or dryness in the morning. I recommend it!

Both brands have a lot of other means. For example, “Pharmacy 911” offers “Onion” shampoo for hair loss and “Degtyar” shampoo for dandruff. Also, this problem will help to cope with the Shampoo-sebopyrox from the same brand.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by About Cosmetics - FOR LIFE (@tuturutu_webstudio)

The Mirroll brand also has other products. For example, "Burp" shampoo for strengthening hair, which can be purchased in a regular pharmacy. Of course, all these funds are also sold online. However, sometimes they need to be hunted: they are not always available.

Tell me if you've heard of these tools before and what they are. natural hair shampoos Do you love? If you have already used any of the described shampoos, share your impressions. We know that the remedy might just not be right for you. And that's okay. Please leave your comments at the bottom. Wait for you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting