Homemade cheese cake with chocolate shavings. Taste like a celebration!

This recipe for homemade cheese cake is special because the cakes are cooked on a dry pan. Their particular aroma of vanilla accentuates the rich flavor of the cream, melting, tender. Recklessly in love with this dessert, do not get tired to cook it on holidays and weekdays. I wish with all my heart that you liked it also!

Chocolate cheesecake startingbalance for the test
  • 320 g flour
  • 220 g of cottage cheese
  • 180 g icing sugar
  • 10 g of soda
  • a little vinegar
  • 1 egg

Ingredients for cream
  • 0, 5 liters of milk
  • 200 g of sugar
  • 20 g flour
  • 1 egg
  • 1 g of vanillin

For decoration
  • 50 g chopped nuts
  • 60 g chocolate chips

Cooking
  1. Mix the sugar, egg, flour and vanilla. Slowly start to add the milk, stirring the mass to form lumps. Within 5 minutes of Tom cream on low heat, then leave to cool a little. Add to the cream cheese slaked soda to begin kneading the dough.

2. RUB eggs with sugar, add flour.

3. Vimesy the dough and divide into equal parts.

4. Roll out each piece of dough as thin as possible in the cake, stab it with a fork.

5. Fry each cake on a dry frying pan.

6. It remains only to cakes smeared with cream! Cream not regret.

That's all! It remains to sprinkle the cake with chocolate shavings, coconut, ground nuts. The taste of the cheese cake goes perfectly with the sour cherry, you can decorate the cake with it.

Love is active, and I often cook something tasty, to show how the love of their loved ones. This dessert draws rave reviews! How to cook cheese cake step by step, is to tell her friends: they will be satisfied...

The author

Alexander Klimchuk Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting