Grandmother's dresser 1956 lay in the country without a case... that's what he made of dad for my daughter!

Many kids love to twirl in the kitchen helping mom "hosting". Although most such assistance only interferes with the cooking process... to Take the child, and at the same time and accustomed to home work, order, responsibility, by setting a toy kitchen!

Old bedside table with drawers (dresser, dressing table) can be easily turned into children's games. See instruction from "Website"

Toy kuhnast object alteration in all its rare-Soviet glory!

Get the details you need, new hardware, fixtures, hangers...

Locker disassemble, clean, zaskar and paint in a fun color.

As stove burners perfectly perform CDs, and the hob is easy to make from a sheet of plywood, drank in her joy hole.

As the washing the metal bowl.

You can even create the illusion of fire, setting under the disks LEDs are powered by batteries.

Everything is real: not some plastic!

Stickers, patterns, and other decor, as prompts fantasy.

The time spent is worth it! It is evident that the little lady enjoyed playing in your new kitchen...

Looks solid!

If my childhood was a kitchen, I would be almost the happiest girl in the yard... after that, which was almost a living doll, imported from East Germany...

You inspiration for the implementation of various creative ideas! If the article you like, share it!

The author

Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.

Tags

See also

New and interesting