First, this girl made the offer, and after a couple of hours she was at her own wedding

Every girl looks forward to the day of his engagement party with your loved one followed by a pleasant wedding. For Katie Bossard (Bossard Catie) this day became a double surprise, which she will definitely never forget.

Her boyfriend Zach Baldwin (Zach Baldwin) is not just made her an offer of marriage during their joint holiday... With family and friends he planned a full wedding on the same day!

After the girl confidently answered "Yes!" Zach asked her a second, totally unexpected question: "will You marry me right now? It's already done!"

At this point, bewildered and touched Katie turned around and saw that they were approaching all their family and closest friends. The girl says that in the rush of feelings she burst into tears and rushed to hug their loved ones, never giving the answer to the second question her fiance. Zach had to ask her several times, before Katie said Yes.

The pair returned to the hotel and just a few hours prepared for the wedding ceremony. With the help of friends and family training went surprisingly easy.Katy had two wedding dresses for her to chose a couple of her best friends and my mom and my sister.

After about 4 hours after the engagement, the happy couple got married on top of a mountain which had a view of incredible beauty.

Later, Katie shared that she could not imagine a better wedding than this. She never wanted for months to plan a gorgeous ceremony and spend days looking for the perfect dress. She just wanted to marry my best friend, because "marriage is much more than a wedding or a party."

Source Love Is What Matters
Photo on preview Love That Matters

See also
Usually outsiders spoil the wedding photos, but not in this case
During the life of Paul Walker spent 9000 $ on a ring for unfamiliar pairs, and here's why

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/esche-pri-zhizni-pol-uoker-potratil-9000-na-kolco-dlya-neznakomoj-pary-i-vot-pochemu-1360465/

Tags

See also

New and interesting