Looking for a man

When a woman feels that her life lacks something, she immediately decides that she doesn't have enough men.

She, of course, such words does not drink, she decides that she lacks love, but the bitter truth is that love needs a man. At least in the first stage. And if a woman wants love, then the question of where to find a man, rises before her in all his gigantic height.

If this issue arises before it is not the first time or, alternatively, is facing her first year, a woman knows that a good start would be to define the query. To sketch, so to speak, sketch. To prioritize, finally.

First, she saw how the search filter when looking for yourself in the online store a new refrigerator, and she loved it. Secondly, she had read that the Universe has a bad sense of humor and the request must be formulated as precisely as possible, and then ask yourself a passionate leopard, and then in the papers — "Ridiculous death on Safari".

I once was young, making a profile on a Dating site, I decided to be naughty. My ad was: "Illiterate woman sad like meet socially frustrated man flabby physique on the subject of a short, humiliating and hopeless relationships." My humor for the Universe was daunting, all the strange it just did not read, but about all was fulfilled exactly, literally to the last detail.

When a woman stops giggling about what kind of man she needs, and thinks about it seriously, it usually ends in tears, where through the plaintive "vyau-vyau" it's difficult to make out the word "good". What MRSD shrugs, because such word in his vocabulary just yet.

Okay, the woman thinks, first you need to figure out where to look. Where they even looking for — she asks, hoping, perhaps, to learn something new. She usually asks on the forum — if you need real-life examples and practical advice, there are words.

Look to colleagues at work, suggest on the forum. The woman works in the editorial Board of online journal, where all colleagues three cripples, two of them women. In addition, the last job she had once looked to his colleague, but it did not help.

Other posts reported that are very fruitful business contacts. She's supposedly a designer and every day communicating with customers, and among them there are handsome men in suits. The woman immediately remembers his friend, English teacher. In that, too from morning till evening, dealing with customers, and handsome in a jacket also took place. When they were overcome by passion, she was embarrassed to take money from him for the lessons. The outcome of this novel was the fact that she's a year and a half taught him for free, no outcome of the affair not happened.

Find love where you can literally not wait, happy another participant. This is my mother somehow caused the wizard to repair the washing machine, so master the next day came with flowers! And voila, mom moved in! In some movies I saw it, grim is the woman thinking? And again, suddenly, the first master does not like? Where to get so much washing cars?

And I, says another, person at the parts store! Look at what he buys, and you just know what sort of car! You fool, you fool, I thought to myself a woman. The old car he drives, what else.

Regardless of the appearance: the 10 qualities that make a person attractiveHow to stop being mediocre right now the Woman carefully, thinking to take you one at sea. She's like a sun lounger, and then — Ah! — tanned Professor brought her a drink. Then she inappropriately comes to mind last vacation, where tan Professor, as it turned out, was dragged to the beach sunbeds, and not for the sake of fitness, and service. From this flashback the woman finally darkens and leaves a forum about love.

No, she thinks, this kind of garbage happens. Where still to look?

The screen comes up the banner of personal training. Shimmering shimmering letters of the name — "Find the man in me". published

Author: Malka Laurence

Source: saintpetersburg.zagranitsa.com/blog/3112/ishchite-muzhchinu

Tags

See also

New and interesting