12 myths about making money

Many people remain poor because of incorrect perception of money. If you want to become rich, you need to know about the myths concerning money.

Myth 1: If I chose a lucrative career, I'd be rich. Reality: Millionaires there are in every profession. In any industry you can make money. Don't look for a lucrative career — do you make your career profitable.

Myth 2: If my parents were rich, I would be rich. Reality: Most of the richest people — come from poor families, some from the middle -. And even people from wealthy families often have themselves to accumulate his fortune.

Myth 3: If I studied well, you would have earned a lot of money. Reality: You need to learn by doing, not in the lecture hall. According to statistics, honors, as a rule, not rich.

Myth 4: If I was at the right time in the right place, he would have been successful. Reality: Very rich people were not lucky — they did everything for success. Opportunities and success do not need to wait, you must create them.

Myth 5: If the economy of my country would have been better, I'd be rich. Reality: In every society and in every country there are millionaires. There is money everywhere.

Myth 6: If I had no family or any social responsibility, I would be a millionaire. Reality: Not in the liability business, and how you feel about it. You need to take care of the money and buy only what you need.

Myth 7: If only the possibility of earning big money was still available, I would be fabulously rich. Reality: Today, the possibility of earning a lot of money even wider than before.

Myth 8: If only government, my employer, my family or wife walked towards me, I would have earned very much. Reality: With you anything can happen. You can be dismissed, friends and family can abandon you and the wife to divorce. Only you are responsible for your success. Myth 9: If only I had a large amount of money, I immediately began to invest and save. Reality: the Ocean consists of small drops of water. Start small. If you are expecting a lot of money, you can not wait. And the best time for investments and savings — right now.

Myth 10: If I work hard, I'll be rich. Reality: there are so many poor people who work hard. The rich don't work hard, they work intelligently.

Myth 11: To make money, big money. Reality: Money is needed only in order to seize the opportunity.

Myth # 12: Good job leads to wealth. Reality: the Job is a temporary source of income. Standing also requires that money work for you. So whatever you do, wisely manage your money, do not forget to invest in business, investing.

published

Source: /users/1080

Tags

See also

New and interesting