The SECRET of wealth

Battle for wealth: does it make sense

Money is always earned something. To put money as a goal makes no sense. Well, you put the goal to make a million. Well earned, what next?

Money is only a means to achieve other goals. And before you say, "I want to be rich", think about — why do you need this wealth, what are you going to do with it?

The secret to wealth is to spend much less than you earn. But the secret to fast wealth is to earn more than the average person.

I recommend to completely forget the words credit, loans, installment, etc., writes exclusively for the econet, ru Alexander Vereshchagin. Of course, there are situations when it is necessary to have a certain amount, but such situations are rare, if you do not do business.

No need to spend money on absolutely useless things, trips to restaurants (where it is unclear what the fed and under what conditions), accommodation in expensive hotels (preferably in a nice hostel, where there is a kitchen). No need to spend money on expensive information products, to buy training for big money. On the Internet there are many sites where all of these trainings you can download for free and don't spend time and money.

Honestly, when I see the inscription: "More than 80 lessons, about 6 hours of useful information", I immediately understand that meaning in these lessons there. And spending 6 hours I do not really want. And I sure don't want you.

If the speakers say that this expensive training they will tell the secrets which nobody knows, don't believe. There are no secrets that are not in free access.

To buy the training makes sense only if the coach personally help each participant to understand any issues. Learn the information you can from books, but to know the correct answer to your question is from an experienced person.

I'm still ambivalent about all the books and trainings "How to become rich". You could even say that I don't see the sense in them.

First, the majority of those who touches these topics can't brag in real life, their welfare, and their only income is teaching others. Secondly, techniques, methods and other information about wealth is very specific and not the fact that works as in theory. Coach promises that if you perform any technique in the course of the year, your income will increase 10 times. True, not all will perform this technique, and not all will remember about these gurus in a year. And, thirdly, millionaires the country was no more, and the number of such books has increased by 50%.

I repeat – this is just my opinion. It is possible that there are rich people, but that's what they are doing? Teach others how to become rich?

If you are so much concerned about this topic enough to read just one book "Think and grow rich" by Napoleon hill, which is written on the basis of the analysis of the success of many successful people. The truth and the hill could not boast of his wealth at the time of writing, but he did a very good job.

Most rich people say that you need to be honest, not to betray, not to lie, not to cheat. But, people tend to exalt those qualities that they have, but they would like to have them. And most importantly – none of the news can not do without the arrest of any MP or entrepreneur, are either seen in bribery or theft. Interesting observation, isn't it?

Recently I found my old records that were done prior to the writing of books and articles, when not even read such literature where it was written that it is impossible to become a very rich man by fair means. But, over time, I was well treated, suggesting that it was just an excuse. Hmm, maybe, but it's not just me, for example, on one forum on this topic, I saw this comment:

"Why do you think foreign millionaires write autobiographies, books, and our not? In Russia, 90% of the rich is the scammers, bandits from the 90's, thieves and corrupt officials. The other 10% is good surgeons, pilots, programmers, are honest businessmen, and farmers. 90% is nothing to write about life in the 90s or how about how to steal, and to not notice. The remaining 10% advise love their job and surrender to him completely, but to write them once – they work..."

In the money there is no happiness. And nothing but superfluous and unnecessary desires and needs, they bring. Money is never enough. They are always small, even if you will have them a few billion. Money absolutely does not bring happiness and satisfaction from life. You can go to travel across countries with all that money, but then you'll never find happiness. You won't see it. And you can go with 100 $ to spend and find a way out of the situation. To meet people, to find out how and where you can get cheaper, to eat, to sleep. Do not give money to such dynamics. The money limit. I am sure more than in any of the trainings "How to become rich". But if your money more important than happiness, ask yourself, do you have enough nerves with this money?

I highlight 10 of the rules of my life that help me to be always afloat, to do what you love and get good returns. Take into consideration a few rules, and I'm sure when your life will reach a new level.

Rule 1. To work always on the maximum! Don't wait for the right moment. Such moments do not happen, they never come. Do not think that you are now coming in good shape and only then will, for example, to look for work. Believe me, during this time, the priorities changed dramatically, and you'll think of something, not to act, and the job could slip through your fingers.

Rule 2. Never give up. Making a long way towards its goal, we sometimes have thoughts: "why should I do it?". Such thoughts arise only when efforts do not yield results. It is possible that the forces were directed in the wrong direction or wrong. This is not a reason to give up, it's a reason to rethink their actions, to eliminate errors and to continue to act. But if you decided to give up, ask yourself "Why did I started all this?"

Rule 3. Not to complicate life. Like primitive sounds, but often I am lucky to have situations and people. On my way there were many people who helped me selflessly, despite the fact that I never asked for help. My life is quite simple, I don't do complicated. If something does not work – well then I do not need. If someone is angry with me – angry to let on. Rain or Shine – everything is OK, why complain about the weather?

Rule 4. If not me, then someone else. In 2015-2016, from my pen came a lot of articles. All were amazed by my productivity and asked how I did it all the time. But my secret was simple. Vadim Zeland wrote that one thought comes only to one person. And when I show up at my brilliant idea, I tried to implement them faster than their implements, the one to whom these ideas also come to mind. Don't know whether it's true or not, but this approach helped me to realize many projects.

Rule 5. To be practical. I prefer just what gives results and properly dispose of existing assets. I don't see any reason to buy a lot of different things, gadgets, products that I will use and they will stay on the shelf. Also, I see no reason to update your wardrobe every season. For example, I have a nice sweater that I wear for like two years and will carry on till he will be ruined. Why buy new, when this nice and I like it? To match your fashion and think that tell people we will see in the old sweater – stupid occupation.

Rule 6. Self — education is the path to success. Few have the knowledge that is given in schools and Universities need to improve in their field. The only way to achieve high results.

Rule 7. The idea is good if implemented. Otherwise the idea is bad and pointless. But, it is unnecessary to implement the idea of everything. Implement only the highest priority and relevant, but not just for you.

Rule 8. Do not meddle in the Affairs of others, if you do not ask. Don't waste your time in vain. As I recall, none of my advice, which I gave without being asked, to no avail. In most cases, these councils were simply ignored, as people focused not on solving the problem, and in its thinking and delivery.

Rule 9. Not to tell anyone about the plans. Silently, step by step, study your plan and consistently implement it. The present at the initial stage to the end result. And even if you make a mistake – will not survive. After all, no one will know! And take it on to work. No you will not be rushed, nobody will be interested in the results. You will be free in their actions. Of course, to bring this strategy under a common dogma is impossible, because we are all different, and different external factors, but it is necessary to get one truth: "If you want to do something – do not talk the language!".

Rule 10. You need to be able to relax from everything and everyone. For me, the rest there is only one – it's a dream. All the rest, what is rest, is shifting attention to something else besides the main activities. People get tired not from work but from monotony. Often switch to something new and then not have to wait for a vacation as the only way to relax and unwind.

Author: Alexander Vereshchagin, specially for

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: Alexander Vereshchagin

Tags

See also

New and interesting