A graduate student from Tomsk has developed a system of handwriting recognition keyboard

The system recognizes the individual characteristics of a set of text different people. In recognition of the developer, soon, a similar system can appear on mobile devices.

Developed and implemented a new system of data protection postgraduate student of TUSUR Ivan Gorbunov.

"My system controls the pause time between buttons and how much time a person holds down each button. Every person when typing a certain pause. I never saw that one word was typed by three people equally," explained the developer's defense system.

The software recognizes the user according to several criteria. For example, reads the speed of the clicking man's keys, and if he is delayed.

Soon a similar program may appear for mobile devices.

"On modern phones are all different, keyboard is already there, everywhere using the touchscreen, but there are similar technologies when read not the depression, but how we do it. But this is not a keyboard handwriting and keyboard signature. I think this development will take about a year," Sibinfo quotes the words of the developer.

Source: ridus.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting