As a programmer in a bank issued a counterfeit bill

Gomel programmer Ivan Baluk works at the Moscow firms. The salary received by a local bank - in Russian rubles. Once, when handed over another getting there in the bill exchanger, his polite tap on the shoulder. Turned around - saw employees 'protection' in flak jackets with automatic weapons ... Next few months have been rich and exciting.

Continued under the cut ...

When the programmer just tried to follow the banking regulations in his life appeared a policeman with a gun in his hand, and a search and interrogation, and other joys of life.

Ivan twice a month, to be paid in the same place: in the "Alfa-Bank" on the street Zharkovskogo 6a. Not in the ATM, and in the window, a living person. Action began in August, when the amount received another programmer went on vacation to her mother in Pinsk.

- At approximately 15:00 on the exchanger "Belarusbank" I tried to exchange the 5000th Russian bill - says Ivan. - A worker stared at her for a long time, consulted with colleagues. I did not know that worrying is already pressed.

Then there was a polite outfit "protection", a long trial in the bank with the writing of the necessary papers, travel to the police station, questioning, examination of other money in your wallet ... He was released about 9 pm. Doubtful banknotes, of course, were seized. Ivan himself says he never would have noticed that it is somehow different from the others:

- They showed me then that caused suspicion among bank workers vigilant. There protective strip of foil slightly bulged and the impression is too clear.

Looking ahead, we will inform - examination confirmed suspicions, the note was fake. A criminal case in which a witness Ivan Baluk.

Then a great tragedy occurred in the young man did not see. Pinsk department of "Alfa-Bank" was advised to go to the Gomel branch to look into the situation. To start the programmer presented his impressions on the bank's website. As sure: it is here that he was framed by issuing "linden».

- Then there was the curious case - says Ivan Baluk. - A friend of mine once heard on local radio news that supposedly arrested a resident of Gomel, who tried to exchange fake money ...

Continued followed when he returned to Gomel, Ivan, as advised, I went to the regional branch of the bank.

- Actually, there is nothing essentially I have not learned - from Gomel trying to reproduce the essence of the conversation. - Ask only, 'What do you want us to hear? »

But enriched information that "banker" instructions, claims for doubtful banknotes can not be satisfied if the money is not counted in the presence of an authorized representative of the bank.

Trying to follow this instruction Ivan gave an unexpected effect. When the young man once again went for a salary, he looked at the money already as an experienced user. And no wonder: the two bills seem suspicious - 1000 and 5000 rubles. Offer to exchange them operatsionistki Ivan firmly rejected.

- After all, it may mean that it simply will give the same money to another questionable - explains his position a programmer based on bitter experience. - Therefore, a proposed act on instructions, which, incidentally, is hanging there.

Authorized Representative was an accountant. It also proposed to change the bill. Ivan refused.

- So call the police? - I asked an accountant.

Ivan did not mind. The girl behind the glass pressed an alarm button.

This time come tearing along outfit was belligerent. Sounded terrible "Stay where you are!" In his hand one of the policemen was holding the gun. Have already started to get used to such action games programmer said that the applicant - it.

Then there were the investigating team, explaining that a citizen Baluk already appears in a criminal case involving the forgery, other formalities.

- I was told that the examination will take away all the available money from me, and that, they say, a long process - says Ivan. - Perhaps it wanted to ensure that I gave up the claims. But I said I do not mind, disappointed, perhaps ...

Withdraws nothing Steel agreed to a compromise: the problem include the money in another bank, there to hear an independent point of view. Fortunately, there is an exchanger "Vneshtorgbank».

- Five thousandth bill took it without problems, - says Ivan. - But a thousand, according to workers, "the entire world." And refused to accept her. Not because it is false. Perhaps this bill was to wet or wash. That is, it turns out that the money was given, which I have, or another person known to have any problems?

In the end, this thousand in the "Alfa-Bank" Ivan replaced. Is the on this issue any acts or other documents - he does not know.

In parallel with all these adventures, takes time, nerves and, in fact, the money moves a criminal investigation into counterfeit money. Ivan, who is considered a witness, said that in the apartment his mother searched - searched, apparently, computer and printing equipment. It seems to be more Homel search the apartment, but did not reach. To the programmer is happening with understanding, and law enforcers act correctly. Ivan Baluk several times went to Pinsk for questioning. Soon he is going to go again.

- Perhaps a client bank do not really like, but I'm not going to change - explains programmer who still need to somehow get paid. - I have sought to document a fixed number of bills that I give: because then I can prove that the money was received here.

By the way, after the second treatment of the site Ivan came the same answer. Its contents, however, are not particularly impressive:

hence

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting